ForzaRoma2

Almost not not a noob
Apr 4, 2004
Someone needs to check Kojima's ego, the writing is atrocious. It's like a shonen with more product placement.

Circumventing

Perma'd User
Jun 30, 2021
like I said I knew you wouldn't like it.

Never said I didn’t like it, there are just aspects I like more than others.

The delivery gameplay is great, l love plotting routes along rivers and mountains, organizing my cargo and building a load out to traverse the terrain. I don’t love having my exploration interrupted by cutscenes where they repeat the same stuff over and over.

Oct 28, 2022
I’ve always felt like MGSV was Konami extending the leash a little and Kojima basically ruined them in turn by taking 10 years to release an unfinished game that’s also somehow a bloated mess

Well no, it was all planned out, there was a full 3rd act. They just forced him to release it before then.

I would have just let him do his thing, I’m blaming Konami for the game’s problems.

LightsOut

I Still Hate Most Things
Jan 8, 2002
From a Trash Can
Never said I didn’t like it, there are just aspects I like more than others.

The delivery gameplay is great, l love plotting routes along rivers and mountains, organizing my cargo and building a load out to traverse the terrain. I don’t love having my exploration interrupted by cutscenes where they repeat the same stuff over and over.
The cut scenes get longer and longer as you play the game.

so I stand by what I said.