Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/112/1129210p1.html]Creating the Green Lantern Corps[/link]
by Jim Vejvoda

Summary:
We spoke exclusively with concept designer Neville Page yesterday about his experience working as the lead creature designer on the forthcoming Green Lantern movie. [link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/112/1129210p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

kemp117

Noob
Jun 10, 2008
Neville Page is one of the best creature designers in the film industry, i know for fact he will bring some great looking aliens to this movie...I am stoked!!!

chain28

Noob
Sep 8, 2010
@batman_is_G That means you at least somewhat know the CORPS. My favorite is Jordan, but after that mine is Sodam Yat. But, I know he will not be in this movie(If he is Warner Bros. really needs to evaluate their scripts better). Hey, all the abilities of Superman (at least within the solar system of a yellow sun) and the Power of the Green Lanturn can't beat it. But I guess the weakness to lead is a downer.

chain28

Noob
Sep 8, 2010
@batman_is_G That means you at least somewhat know the CORPS. My favorite is Jordan, but after that mine is Sodam Yat. But, I know he will not be in this movie(If he is Warner Bros. really needs to evaluate their scripts better). Hey, all the abilities of Superman (at least within the solar system of a yellow sun) and the Power of the Green Lanturn can't beat it. But I guess the weakness to lead is a downer.

Lucread

Noob
May 12, 2010
@Ride ASpaceCowby - Salaak is too central to the Corps to be left out, I'm thinking he was talking about Galius Zed (the big giant head)... he's been designed, but he doesn't look like something that could be justified on screen... so I'm confident thats who he is talking about.

danmyself

Noob
Jul 30, 2010
awesome stuff but this interview was either really poorly written, translated from another language, or written really quickly and not edited...cause it reads horribly in some places

Status
Not open for further replies.