j_flava

Star
Jul 28, 2005
As we all expected, Joe Flacco in back-to-back weeks out-performs both Peyton Manning and Tom Brady on the road.
I absolutely think Flacco is a better QB than Ryan

MEANWHILE, ONE MONTH AGO...

LO FUCKING L. Name 15 better.
  1. Rodgers
  2. Brady
  3. Eli
  4. Brees
  5. Peyton
  6. Luck
  7. RGIII
  8. Romo
  9. Flacco
  10. Stafford
  11. Ryan
  12. Schaub
  13. Big Ben
  14. Cutler
  15. Dalton
That was easy.

Lol Dalton, Stafford, Flacco, and Romo

woy1509

Star
Jul 24, 2008
Flacco has always gotten too much hate. I despise the Ravens, but it annoys me to see the BS he gets each week (granted, it's almost always from Steelers fans).

Ryan's still a more talented and better overall QB (and gets too much hate as well, guess everyone sucks minus Rodgers/Manning/Brady/Manning/Brees/Ben), but Flacco has been underrated.

DaaaaaBears

Super Star
May 30, 2006
It justifies my hate more than his hair and those Ugg commercials ever will. It's still relevant to me, dammit.

nosam2007

No Longer a Noob
Jan 15, 2004
Hey CT, I'm getting a glitch in my online dynasty. Playing in the Rose Bowl against the CPU and every time I start the game, the game clock is already at 0:00 and never moves. Then it just becomes an endless cycle of delay of game penalties.

Anyone experience anything like this? Anything I could do to maybe fix it?

woy1509

Star
Jul 24, 2008
high school sucks
high school was fucking awesome.. my senior year was by far the most fun i've ever had
I gotta agree with this, but probably just because I was still in the mist of playing competitive sports then. College has been everything I've thought it would be and more, but my HS senior year might have been my favorite year of school/life ever.

Between a district championship in basketball, a district playoff run in football, an all-conference year in track, senior trip to Florida, two HS classes, five total joke CC courses and everything else that happened both in and out of school...if I had the chance to go back to those days, I probably would. Lots of "who gives a fuck" moments and little pressure involved.

woy1509

Star
Jul 24, 2008
Oh, and if you watched the Andrew Wiggins show last night on ESPN2, it was just an appetizer for the main course tonight on ESPNU.

Hudson Catholic vs. DeMatha Catholic @ 6:00...tune in to watch 3-star PG Kavon Stewart, who will be the next great PG for RMU.

Last edited:

woy1509

Star
Jul 24, 2008
Continuing my watch-through (if that's a word) of FNL again...season 2 wasn't as bad as I initially thought. Just sucks it had to end prematurely because of the writer's strike.

GMSFootballa54

Who's Got It Better Than Us?
Jan 4, 2008
Nebraska
I was confused watching it on netflix because it ended at a random point and then I realized the writer's strike happened.

3 or 5 are my favorite seasons...5 would have been so good if they kept JD McCoy as the QB of the Panthers. They didn't show the rivalry really in season 5.

Last edited:

j_flava

Star
Jul 28, 2005
I could have went without the

living with the meth head

storyline too.
For some reason I liked that storyline but I can easily see why some wouldn't. It went to extreme lengths and started to stretch thin. The strike saved that storyline by ending it imo.

woy1509

Star
Jul 24, 2008
I could have went without the

living with the meth head

storyline too.
For some reason I liked that storyline but I can easily see why some wouldn't. It went to extreme lengths and started to stretch thin. The strike saved that storyline by ending it imo.
Yeah, I can see why some would like it too but like you said, it went to extreme lengths and all of that. That strike might anger me more than the work-stoppages in the NFL, NHL, MLB, etc. [face_tongue]

j_flava

Star
Jul 28, 2005
Yeah, I can see why some would like it too but like you said, it went to extreme lengths and all of that. That strike might anger me more than the work-stoppages in the NFL, NHL, MLB, etc. [face_tongue]
This x1million. S2 was ruined.

PISSED!

woy1509

Star
Jul 24, 2008
To keep the convo going, favorite character from the entire series? I don't feel there's many, if any wrong answers here.