bobbydx

Noob
Nov 25, 2013
I just finished the first season (i know im late to the party) and have to say i enjoyed it. I loved the difficult decisions that you make and how it effects future episodes. The problem that i have is that final few episodes choices really don't matter. Take the food or not? doesn't matter it gets taken anyway. Leave Lilly or not? Doesn't matter she will leave anyway. Cut your arm or don't cut your arm? It doesn't matter you die the same way anyway. I get that they wanna carry the story over to season 2 and start it the same no matter the choices but was hoping for a more mass effect feel where if i saved someone i saw them in the next game/season. I just wanted my choices to matter more then just this season but seasons beyond.

ChrisDaViking

Just Some Guy
Jul 6, 2008
Depths of Obscurity
This game is a great game and the choices you make really make you feel like your shaping the story. And as long as you only play the game once then ignorance is bliss.

If you do attempt to do a 2nd PT and make different choices, you'll discover how meaningless your choices actually are in the game. It's a real shame really. I understand that you have to make it possible to make sequels, but I think there coulda been a better way to make the game have different decisions that actually changed the way the game played out. At least in certain scenarios.

I still love the game, but the replay value of the game was very poor IMO because of that. As somebody who plays the Mass effect and Dragon Age games where you can also make decisions and THOSE games have taken fire especially ME, I felt like this was the worst in fake decisions/choices.

Hopefully future games will learn from this. [face_praying]