RPG

the stone the builder refused
Aug 22, 2006
The place you least suspect
Must be all the spice.
When I was watching the recipe though I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. Like they area really trying to heat it up but they are cooking it in a way all out of order for how someone like me would cook a curry ... and they didn't even add garlic or cut up the chilies like tf

RPG

the stone the builder refused
Aug 22, 2006
The place you least suspect
You will definitely love this Mutton Masala Recipe with Salt & Pepper too; after trying the above delicious chicken phal recipe. Just do not forget to take note of the full mutton masala recipe in the link.

So I watched this and .... as an Indian ... I do not recommend this. If you are making a mutton curry I'd recommend using a pressure cooker for the mutton (which I do not hence me not buying mutton currently), the yoghurt should be used for marinade alongside various spices (I can go into detail about this part for you with how I would do it). The garlic when fried should be also fried with the other herbs used in the curry as well as the chillies, this helps bring out the flavour of all of the herbs evenly throughout. This process is known as tempering, typically this is done in ghee however you can just use sunflower oil. For the base you also want to start by frying the onions before the herbs like including the garlic. You also want to just buy chopped tomatoes in a can, then blend them and add them MUCH earlier, the tomatoes are essential for the herbs to soak into along with the meat juices for a proper sauce.

injos

Noob
Apr 16, 2021
So I watched this and .... as an Indian ... I do not recommend this. If you are making a mutton curry I'd recommend using a pressure cooker for the mutton (which I do not hence me not buying mutton currently), the yoghurt should be used for marinade alongside various spices (I can go into detail about this part for you with how I would do it). The garlic when fried should be also fried with the other herbs used in the curry as well as the chillies, this helps bring out the flavour of all of the herbs evenly throughout. This process is known as tempering, typically this is done in ghee however you can just use sunflower oil. For the base you also want to start by frying the onions before the herbs like including the garlic. You also want to just buy chopped tomatoes in a can, then blend them and add them MUCH earlier, the tomatoes are essential for the herbs to soak into along with the meat juices for a proper sauce.
please tell us about the marinade in more detail