Dec 4, 2011
Does anyone know if there is any cheat to gain money with out going on XBOX live for the glitch .. If not any other Hints/Cheats you can give me would be appreciated I'm new Forza

DuctTapeNinja

Lord of Lard
Jan 1, 2006
Just so you're aware, if you cheat and go online, T10's servers are set up to automatically ban you from every online part of the game automatically.

SPC_WINK

Noob
Jul 5, 2008
if you ever want to go online again, i wouldn't cheat. t10 is good a finding those buggers. personally, i think you should just invest in some time making works of art, other than that, you're gonna get banned.

insane_Jerichoholic

I'm funny damnit!
Sep 5, 2003
Yorkshire
I'd be happy to help you. But you must understand that you cannot go online with Forza ever again.

Even playing Forza with the box connected to the internet would trigger the anti-cheat detection and would risk you a console ban as well as a gamertag ban. This also means that you wouldn't be able to own DLC cars, as the game checks DLC validity when you sign in. If it can't validate the DLC then it will remove any DLC cars from your garage.

Bonemeal2pointOh

Sleep enthusiast
Jan 26, 2003
Mt. Perdition, Gallifrey
why cheat just play and enjoy the game ;)
This is one time I agree, fully, with the prospect of not cheating. My love for cheating in single-player games is epic. I almost regret not getting a PS3 after finding out a GameShark or Action Replay was released for it. [face_raised_brow] But with Horizon, part of the fun is earning the money to buy cars. without that, there's not really much of a reason to go on playing after you beat Darius Flynt. I have a few assists on because they not only make the game easier, but they cut down my earnings so that it takes longer to build up my cash.

If you wanna make quick cash without heavy restrictions, run street races over and over.