KeuNA

Noob
Jun 26, 2008
I was thinking we have a thread dedicated to Castlevania fan art. I just thought this would be fun. I did this sketch today on the train on my way to work. It is the Chupacabra from LOS and I was going by memory. I'm not good, but it was fun to do.

I hope to see more. I have 3 old drawings from about 14 years ago. It is Alucard, Death, and Lisa from SOTN, but I was just copying Ayami Kojima's work, not tracing. Maybe I'll post those if others contribute to this thread.
Chupacabra.jpg

RainbowRot

Noob
Jun 1, 2015
Came across this thread looking for a good place to find an audience that could properly appreciate what I do. This is a painting I did for my husband when I first began painting nostalgic/retro videogame art. Painting could be sold for the right price, but I will not reproduce the same scene -- at least not until I've run out of ideas :). I do Zelda, Mario, FF7, pretty much whatever is requested and you can see past paintings and woodburnings if you google BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE CREATIONS and see my Facebook page. Feel free to save/share my photo if you want, no worries.

rcojgh.jpg

2h5l1kg.jpg