DynamicDueeo

Hotline to Miami
Jul 2, 2011
Who do you think it will be? Not necessarily apart of the main party, but featured somewhere in the story.

I think that Clementine will be the link from Season 1's cast to Season 2 and would be surprised (and maybe a little disappointed) to see Omar and Christee returning.

However, I still cling to the desperate believe that the ultimate bombshell in Season 2 will be that Kenny is still alive. The circumstances of his death seem left too intentionally vague, implying that they might be setting him up for something in the future.

Because embedding Youtube videos on IGN takes out the specifc time link, here's a direct link to the video that convinced me. (also a pretty funny video in its own right)

I dunno, who would you like to see return? Lily? Vernon and the cancer patients?

tazz55555

No Longer a Noob
Sep 17, 2008
No matter what happens in your ep 5 with Kenny. You dont see him die. Either he:

-asks for the gun you hear 2 gunshots or one (depending on things) for Ben and himself...but we never see him shoot himself
-He tries to fight off a few zombies and runs out if bullets in a building and walks into a shadow not shown...except a scream

So I think Kenny is alive

Eniyi04

Star
Nov 9, 2006
DC/MD
No matter what happens in your ep 5 with Kenny. You dont see him die. Either he:

-asks for the gun you hear 2 gunshots or one (depending on things) for Ben and himself...but we never see him shoot himself
-He tries to fight off a few zombies and runs out if bullets in a building and walks into a shadow not shown...except a scream

So I think Kenny is alive

Quite possible, but I barely give a rats ass about Kenny (he redeemed himself a bit towards the end, but that whole "what have you done for me lately" attitude was annoying as hell!)

CHawk15

Prime Member
Jul 20, 2011
I don't really want to see Kenny again, I think the only holdovers (if any) will be Clem, Omid and Christa.

GoatMeat

Noob
Sep 11, 2000
I gonna take a wild guess and say we end up playing as Clem, which I would not mind at all. I am assuming the other characters who survived will make cameo appearances.

jacklees

Noob
Dec 28, 2012
Clementine for sure. I'd like for her to come back anyway. It'd be lovely for Omid and Christa to come back too. I'm praying that Kenny doesn't return. He was my least favourite of them all.

CHawk15

Prime Member
Jul 20, 2011
Kenny turned into a real jackass as the series went on. Rather not see him back.