Status
Not open for further replies.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Ok my idea is to start a thread for car shareing. Basically you post your psn name ands the type of cars you will be sharing and others can friend you so they can use them.
I will start my psn is mac3103 and I usually put up cars that you can use in the seasonal events like the bonus races and this month and the ferrari 10'10
Hope this is helpful.

B-Rad_37

Noob
Jan 24, 2011
B-Rad_37
I'll share my X1 prototype with 62,000 miles on it if promised to beat the hell out of it and not rebuild it...
I guess I could put up my 2j when I'm not using it or anything by request

GTporsche

Another State of Mind
Sep 2, 2006
B-Rad_37 said:
B-Rad_37
I'll share my X1 prototype with 62,000 miles on it if promised to beat the hell out of it and not rebuild it...
When a car is borrowed, no mileage is added to it. Plus, you can't take someone else's car into GT Auto, Tuning Shop or Online lobbies.

jarom_td

Noob
Mar 5, 2004
GTporsche said:
When a car is borrowed, no mileage is added to it. Plus, you can't take someone else's car into GT Auto, Tuning Shop or Online lobbies.
So no engine wear or chassis wear happens if somebody else uses a shared car? hmm...

VampireHorde2

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 18, 2010
Hollywood, CA
I'll loan either of these cars from my Garage just to try out the X1 Prototype outside of the Red Bull Challenge:

--GT CITROEN RACE CAR
--SUZUKI ESCUDO '98
--JAGUAR XJ13 '66
--Audi R8 LMS Race Car
--Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II

I doubt I'll ever have the patience to finish the Red Bull Challenge.

B-Rad_37

Noob
Jan 24, 2011
GTporsche said:
B-Rad_37 said:
B-Rad_37

That's unfortunate..... I'd love to have a community effort to get X1 to a million miles..... lol, Oh well still fun to beat up

GTporsche

Another State of Mind
Sep 2, 2006
jarom_td said:
GTporsche said:
So no engine wear or chassis wear happens if somebody else uses a shared car? hmm...
I'll have to double check to confirm it but I don't think any mileage gets added on.

Confirmed. My F2007 had 331.0 miles when I uploaded it. I used it on my other account to do the races and it still has 331.0 miles on it. Took it offline to see if anything would change and it's still 331.0 miles.

sadiesinner

Veritas ~ Aequitas
Dec 24, 2004
can you loan out as many cars as you want or only 1 per account?
all my alts have good cars that i wont need anymore.
i could open a car rental business for people to use cars they cant afford/find

B-Rad_37

Noob
Jan 24, 2011
B-Rad_37

Updated List:
X1 Prototype
Dodge Viper Race Car #91
Nissan R92C Race Car
Chapp. 2J
Superbird '70
Peugeot 207 GTI.... (Pimped out, check it out)

sadiesinner

Veritas ~ Aequitas
Dec 24, 2004
so can you take a loaned car into the photo mode?
does it add to the "switched cars" stat?

GTporsche

Another State of Mind
Sep 2, 2006
sadiesinner said:
so can you take a loaned car into the photo mode?
does it add to the "switched cars" stat?
As far as I can tell, it doesn't add anything to stats, but I was able to get into the Photo Travel.

rob_6484

Noob
Jan 22, 2011
hey, could anyone loan me a red bull X1? im totally sick of every little mistake in the vettel challenge resulting in disqualification, all i want to do is practice in one, probably crash at every corner first, but at least ill get better in time! ive got bronze at monza and the nurburging but suzuka is so hard. ive got 150+ cars if someone wants to loan one of mine, just ask, feel free. my PSN is rob_6484 cheers!

Don_George

Noob
Mar 1, 2011
Hi all,

I'm new to these forums.... I've got a few cars that I would not mind sharing/lending! They are;

- Audi R10 (Stealth Model)
- Honda NSX GT5000 (Stealth Model)
- Mazda 787B (Stealth Model)
- Nissan GT-R GT5000 (Stealth Model)

PM if you are interested! I am also looking to borrow a Pick-up truck (to complete the annoying pick up race) and also a NASCAR!

Cheers,
Don

Dec 27, 2010
Since you can lend cars and they get no actual wear or tear... I'm going to setup a lending acct for These vehicles:

Red Colored X1 2010
Toyota GT-One
Chapparal 2J
BMW F1 GTX

What other 2 cars would you guys like to see on this list? I never use the account, it just houses alt cars... which I've got multiples on my main account. Those interested in being added to access these cars PM me and I'll give ya the name.

mpadilla

Noob
Sep 30, 2005
Hs anyone had a car that they shared/put online just stop being shared? It happened to me several times the first day that I shared cars (when was it update 1.06?) And I reshared the cars, at one point I had 2 of the same car shared even though I only owned one.

Now I haven't touched my shared cars in a week, I went to look at them and one was no longer being shared. Anyone else seeing this same behavior? Any idea why it happens? It's not because someone is borrowing it.

And Brad, thanks for putting the X1 online. I did my first and probably last endurance yesterday. The indy 500 to get the the cool old Jag.

Ghost_16

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
PSN: SGRAHAM

I only have Corvette Z06(RM) fully-tuned in my loaning slots right now but I'm about to go on and fill up some more slots.

Dec 9, 2010
PSN: FerretTheFox

I REALLY need a Formula GT. If anyone needs any classic racecar, just ask. (Ford GT40, Ferrari 330 P4, Ford Mark IV, etc.)

pacman32nj

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 26, 2006
[blockquote]Ferretferret posted:
Sure. Will a Toyota 7 do? I'll need that PSN.
[/blockquote] yea that's cool. psn is knick9mm

Dec 27, 2010
randyortan9 said:
Hi this is randy ortan im here to provide you some awareness about a unique species(tigers) actually I don’t have any idea how to create impressive article to attract you. My concern is not attracting you basically I want request to please awake and save tiger species because day by day the numbers of tigers in world are decreeing we are human so it's our special duty toward them (tigers, animals) to save their species. Please share your great idea's in the favor to save them.

Get the hell out of here with your Tiger love Randy.

andyh2010

Noob
Mar 12, 2011
hi all,

psn, andyh_2010

ill be adding my selection of cars to online later today.

has anyone got a 2j or 2d i can use.

thanks,

Mar 13, 2011
Has anyone got a loan of a Red Bull? I'm finding the Seb challence hard as it restarts every time I go onto the grass, I need some consistent lapage for practice!

PSN
JaymzVsTheWorld

dumbaz

Noob
May 11, 2007
I need to borrow the GT Formula car for the expert races. Any one out there got one? Don't quite have the credits to buy one yet and it seems a waste for just a couple races.

Gt-racing

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 29, 2005
I got a few neat cars on my share with friends list, I'm gonna add my 370Z GT academy after a bit.

Dec 27, 2010
Tiger61378 said:
Who are you talking to, Jack? I don't see anyone like that [face_devil]

LOL, it was regarding a spammer trying to get people to donate money to save Tigers, I'm not refering to you... I'm refering to jungle cat. [face_tongue]

B-Rad_37

Noob
Jan 24, 2011
For anyone in this thread if you need a car specific to a race, let me know, I will gladly share whatever car I won the race with or something better.... Currently I am sharing:

X1
Nissan R92C
Peugeot 207 GTi
Audi R8 Race Car (For the German Touring Championship)
Chap. 2J (Historic Cup)
Some high powered pick up for the pick up race...

Please let me know if you are stuck on a series and need a car for it, I'll put something up for you...

Don_George

Noob
Mar 1, 2011
B-Rad_37 said:
For anyone in this thread if you need a car specific to a race, let me know, I will gladly share whatever car I won the race with or something better.... Currently I am sharing:

X1
Nissan R92C
Peugeot 207 GTi
Audi R8 Race Car (For the German Touring Championship)
Chap. 2J (Historic Cup)
Some high powered pick up for the pick up race...

Please let me know if you are stuck on a series and need a car for it, I'll put something up for you...

Hey B-Rad

I'm having trouble finishing the 'Classic Muscle race' I know the Chap 2 can enter this races, but I think they need to be equiped wit Hard tires (I think its HR??).Does your Chap 2 have hard tyres?

Cheers mate :)

B-Rad_37

Noob
Jan 24, 2011
I can take a look next time I log in, or you can try it if you are already on my friends list.... You can change tires on my car as long as I have purchased them.... But I'm not sure if I have....

joelhains

Noob
Dec 18, 2010
Is there a way that you can use borrowed cars in online races? Or is this a problem PD needs to fix?

jrzykidd

Noob
Jun 10, 2011
Finally just got this game... looking for any supercar to win some events.. i really dont have anything yet to loan... Psn: Jrzy_kidd

Jun 26, 2011
If someone would lend me one of those race cars that will let me do Historic Racing Car Cup in the expert section.. will you add me: ButtNugget94 cheers

Sep 29, 2011
i will probably sound like a total noob, but how do u share cars?? where do u go to post them and borrow them??
and i will share all my cars
PSN: phxsuns3

Sep 29, 2011
ignore my latest post lol, i figured it out.
does anyone have a car i can use for british lightweights, schwarzwald league a and b? or a suggestion on which to buy?

Floatnfly

Noob
Jan 3, 2011
It depends on if you want a challenge or just to blow through. Most of the Audi's(R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09)or Mercedes should do just fine, I tore up the British lightweights in a slightly modded TVR, I can gift you anything for either race (under the $1 million cap)or put anything over in my online garage or send a gift ticket to try and get what you want.

PSN: rumisgood

Status
Not open for further replies.