Oct 22, 2011
I'm not sure WHAT I'm doing wrong, but I've tried for over 45 minutes and can't make it onto the second collapsing ice tower. I've tried gliding in every direction, in every which way, but I can't seem to float back up high enough after each dive....I almost feel like I must not be pressing a certain button or something, although I've tried everything... Any help would be awesome!!

Oct 22, 2011
yeah...I was able to grapple the first tower, but the R1 function never shows up! I think b/c I'm not getting close enough in time! I know this shouldn't be this hard...

FrostyMasta

Prime Member
Apr 30, 2003
Use R2 combined with pushing forward. Then release and pull up. I had the same problem until I figured the pushing forward out.

Jun 24, 2011
It's a fucking joke I've been stuck on this too! I wish this game would explain things properly, sometimes!

Jun 24, 2011
This is fucking bullshit, every time i press R2 i just go down, so whats the point? I'm going insane here, I swear I'm gonna jump out the window like father Karas from the end of the Exorcist (with the same demonic eyes aswell)

SkullManiac28

No Longer a Noob
Apr 12, 2010
The Skull Zone
While just simply gliding while following the path. When the path shoots down press and hold R2 (RT if Xbox), let go of it at a certain point.

As you let go of it quickly pull back on the left stick to get the momentum to fly back up (to continue following the path). Best advice I can give.

Gealbhan33

Noob
Jan 7, 2012
Just did it.
r2 to dive bomb along the stream release to left stick back right stick froward to float back up it's the only way I could get it done.
Absolute rubbish that they would make it that f'n hard.
Do all your combat flying side missions first so you can learn this before you get to this level.

dylan.nugent

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2011
Ireland
Gealbhan33 said:
Just did it.
r2 to dive bomb along the stream release to left stick back right stick froward to float back up it's the only way I could get it done.
Absolute rubbish that they would make it that f'n hard.
Do all your combat flying side missions first so you can learn this before you get to this level.
They do if you had bothered to do AR missions it would all make sense

Mr._Pseudonym

;^) PSNID: Danger_Dad
Feb 4, 2004
:^/ An airplane can do a thing called a power dive, which increases momentum beyond what simply falling will do. Then, one pulls back in the control stick, and the plane's momentum translates as lift, bringing the plane to an altitude higher than the starting altitude before the initial dive.

A hang glider cannot do this, because there is no motor to generate push. Instead, only gravity accelerates the glider downward, so it cannot build enough speed to allow it to climb back up above its starting altitude. Intuition suggests that Batman therefore cannot do this either, but video game physics was never confined to real physics....

I struggled with this at first, too, for the reason just mentioned. But I quickly picked up on it from the Augmented Reality stuff that I hated so much....

Apr 9, 2014
Just pull UP ^ the stick while you dive bomb and DOWN v when you release R2.
Took me 30 minutes to figure it out haha

Mar 18, 2016
Simple Trick for Xbox 360 users
1 . Start running and Press A
2. Use Dive Bomb by pressing RT
3. As soon as you down , pull the LEFT STICK down and release RT
4. Glide easily thorugh the level of Demon Trials

Classicnerd

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2014
These trials were the point where i really got the hang of the dive, pull up -technique.
And once you get it, you can really fly like for ever. It's really cool flying technique.

acdude

Noob
Aug 17, 2016
Simple Trick for Xbox 360 users
1 . Start running and Press A
2. Use Dive Bomb by pressing RT
3. As soon as you down , pull the LEFT STICK down and release RT
4. Glide easily thorugh the level of Demon Trials
What about Ps3!? These stupid fuckers make it way more complicated here on a Ps3!

Dec 5, 2014
Guys calm down you just need to try for a while to the a feel for the dive bomb frequency and duration. I spent 20 mins doing this and I assure you theres not special trick to it you just need to be persistent.