sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
Please note, IGN and Gamespy no longer own Gamespy Technologies as of 2012 August 6.

www.poweredbygamespy.com/2012/10/05/gamespy-to-discontinue-open-program-on-december-19-2012/

San Francisco – October 5, 2012 – GameSpy Industries today announced the end of its GameSpy Open Program, effective December 19, 2012. This Program was designed to broaden the field of game development by providing access to GameSpy’s award-winning services at low or no cost to small independent developers.

Read more at the link above.

Substitute Log-Ins (via community run sites - not endorsed or supported by GLU Mobile, IGN, or Gamespy Technologies)

F.E.A.R. - http://fear-community.org
Flight Simulator X - http://www.fsxbeyondgamespy.com

Have a site/server that helps PC players connect and run games previously powered by Gamespy Tech? Drop [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/sng-ign.35/'][URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/sng-ign.35/']@sng-ign[/URL][/URL] a line and we can have it listed [face_peace]

PLALed said:
Thank you sng-ign, gamespy tech were able to explain the situation. Sadly LucasArts has decided to cancel the Gamespy service for Star Wars Battlefront, and from the looks of the GamespyTech webpage, many other publishers are doing the same.

For anyone else that may read this for SWBF news, we are using GameRanger and Tunngle as VLAN solutions for the players that remain.

Oops. Merged an older thread with this one [face_tongue]

Shvebz

Noob
Jun 20, 2013
I WANT TO PLAY UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 [face_worried] Cant log in , cuz apears Error which tells me to visit gamespyid.com .....

rakanm

Noob
Jul 8, 2013
i cant play Unreal tournament 3 cuz he say visit gamespyid.com gamespy come online again plz

OneBigClam

Jes' fine
Jun 4, 2012
NH
Yeah, I've been trying for years, but no luck. You think they shut it down or something?

GSAWizard

GameSpy Arcade Volunteer
Oct 15, 2004
Powered by games I understand but the game there were supported by GameSpy Arcade which were not powered by still need help & so does the IRC network for the software. Can not seem to get in contact to the correct person in IGN or GLU about this.
GLU confirms they only support powered by GameSpy but have nothing to do with GameSpy Arcade.

sparks72

Noob
Sep 27, 2013
Powered by games I understand but the game there were supported by GameSpy Arcade which were not powered by still need help & so does the IRC network for the software. Can not seem to get in contact to the correct person in IGN or GLU about this.
GLU confirms they only support powered by GameSpy but have nothing to do with GameSpy Arcade.

Same problem here.

Gamespy arcade has been discontinued BUT is still in use (Men of war assault squad) and other games........so who do we contact for help with password issues?
I have a gamespy account, when I log in it says my email is correct and shows me my GSA account, but says my password is wrong, (I tried the password reset but never got received an email)
basically my account can't be accesed. I contacted IGN but never got a response.

Someone MUST have access to the GSA system because it's still working, and I'd like to know who can sort these problem out.

OneBigClam

Jes' fine
Jun 4, 2012
NH
Tech support is $30/hr. PM me your Paypal info and I'll be sure to get right on it for you.

Kodiax1956

Noob
Dec 21, 2013
WTH, just tonight i go to log on to Assault Squad, log in just fine, create a game. discover a mod conflict with friends game. so i log out , we fix the mod conflict, i go to log back in and get told i have to enter a CD code.. ok no prob, its right here in the corner on the little steam screen. i enter it and get told my cd is attached to another profile, pls enter correct key... WTH.. ok i try again... 5 times and no luck. . i bought all three MoW games in a humble bundle and attached them to my steam account during the install process.

Last edited:

Mierzwus

Noob
Jan 20, 2014

Same problem here.

Gamespy arcade has been discontinued BUT is still in use (Men of war assault squad) and other games........so who do we contact for help with password issues?
I have a gamespy account, when I log in it says my email is correct and shows me my GSA account, but says my password is wrong, (I tried the password reset but never got received an email)
basically my account can't be accesed. I contacted IGN but never got a response.

Someone MUST have access to the GSA system because it's still working, and I'd like to know who can sort these problem out.

Yeah I've got same problem here. Why does IGN support wont answer for our contacting? I just want to know how to delete several accounts

Nov 9, 2014
I wanna play EE2 (Empire Earth 2) but I can't cause it tells me to register through gamespy. [face_cry] Please IGN Gods let me play multiplayer EE2 [face_praying]

Jun 24, 2015
I wanted to play online with TDU, but I needed a GSA account but I didn't notice that they were shut down. Two months back I was playing Halo CE over a LAN via Gamespy and was working!

Anyone want the game, please ask for the link or send to jonesdavid1997@gmail.com