youngwerth

Noob
Sep 9, 2008
Really, but are'nt those only 512mb (the arcade ones) i dont think it would work that well but i dont know that mich about it.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
"Really, but are'nt those only 512mb (the arcade ones) i dont think it would work that well but i dont know that mich about it."

No, the regular 360 has dropped down to $199

May 3, 2008
Actually, the only thing you know is that the PS3 version isn't coming out DEC 1st. It might DEC 2nd, or DEC 5th, or summer. There's a lot of confusion for this. I'd rather not believe GameStop, I'd rather believe it when THQ actually says it.

May 3, 2008
Nope lumine 12354, ThQ says its cancelled for the ps3 go to there website

Then the THQ moderator is on crack.

ninja146

Noob
May 17, 2008
I'm not assuming its not coming out because of thq i haven't seen it anywhere else plus this game was originally out for only ps3 it was made for ps3 i am not believing anything until i don't see it in stores or anywhere[face_worried]

May 3, 2008
I'm not assuming its not coming out because of thq i haven't seen it anywhere else plus this game was originally out for only ps3 it was made for ps3 i am not believing anything until i don't see it in stores or anywhere[face_worried]
They only canceled it for America, no where else. That makes me think that it'll be here eventually

youngwerth

Noob
Sep 9, 2008
Again lumine not to be negative, My Idea is that Sandblast games had most of its fundings cut out and they had to focus on one system so they chose xbox 360 for some reason. so thq most likely forgot to take ps3 out of the United Kingdom list on there website

ninja146

Noob
May 17, 2008
NO!!!!!!!!!!!! they cant do that i waited for this game since last year they held it back for months and then went and canceled it for ps3 thats the most reason i bought one dang it!!!!!!!!!1[face_shock]

If they were going to cancel it for one system they should have at least held some type of poll.

BeowulfEMT

Noob
Feb 21, 2007
Just for this, I'm never buying another THQ game. How can they make all of us wait over a year while they push the game back over and over again? Then, a week before release, cancel it all together. I don't care if they're making the next GTA, I will never buy anything from them again unless they come back around soon and decide to release it stateside.