yourlocalguy

I look like my icon IRL
Jul 19, 2004
DA MEWN
Like limit breaker, etc.
I have heard of these things, but I don't really know how to get them
what is the best way to get the things, do I have to pay for the stuff, and what is the best way to get stat up items?

YourVeryOwnGeek

Hey kid, I'm a computer.
Jun 11, 2007
Champions of yore 3 gives you Stats +2. Lost Bloodlines 2 gives you the Dread Scroll, which gives you access to the Dread Fighter class for males.Lost Bloodlines 3 gives you Paragon. Smash Brethren 2 gives you the Wedding Bouqet, which gives you access to the female-only Bride class. Rogues and Redeemers 3 gives you Limit Breaker.

Stats +2 is a generally good skill. Instead of being conditional or having focused benefits, it's a strait boost to your stats. It's not the greatest skill and I wouldn't use it on many of my Apotheosis builds, but it's a general purpose throughput boost. Paragon is a must for grinding. It doubles gained experience. Recommended. Limit Breaker is a skill you want on every one of your units postgame. Adding 10 points to every cap makes everything easier.

The classes aren't as strait forward. Dread Fighter is a decent class, having swords, axes, and magic. It's basically a Dark Knight without a horse, with higher strength and resistance. Dread Fighter skills are +10 Resistance which is good for making enemy casters cry, and Aggressor, which gives you +10 Attack during your turn. Keep in mind that most of your killing will be done defensively, so Aggressor won't be much of a boost. It's not a bad class, but others outshine it. Heroes do most of what Dread Fighter does but much better.

Bride is a little odd. Brides use lances, bows, and staves. More speed and less unnecessary skill makes the Bride class better than the Sniper in my opinion. Staves are useful for utility even if the unit has low magic. Lances are a bit odd on the Bride, but they are an option. Their skills are Rally Heart and Bond. Rally Heart is a rally that grants +2 to all stats and +1 to movement to all units within 3 tiles for 1 turn. You can stack multiple rally skills on one unit to turn them into a rally bot, whose main function is to rally on every turn to buff your other units. Rally Heart/Spectrum/Speed/Strength/Movement is what I use on a Falcon Knight (DLC Palla), and it does the trick nicely. Bond is a +10 heal at the beginning of every turn to all units within 3 tiles. Not useful.

I also recommend buying the Golden Pack, as it gives you farming spots for gold, EXP, and legendaries. Buy individual DLC from packs with only one good reward. All of the Series 2 DLC(Challenge, Future Past, Scramble, and Apotheosis) is good. I hope this helped.

yourlocalguy

I look like my icon IRL
Jul 19, 2004
DA MEWN
How do I get limit breaker? edit: nvm on this part
also I need a good way to get stat up items
or is the best way to level up stats just to use a second seal and grind more?

Last edited:

yourlocalguy

I look like my icon IRL
Jul 19, 2004
DA MEWN
Also, I heard you can only get 20 DLC characters? is this true? if so, which ones would you recommend me getting

YourVeryOwnGeek

Hey kid, I'm a computer.
Jun 11, 2007
Second seal to a class whose skills you don't already have. You'll max out eventually. The best way to get stat boosters are from merchants and doing double challenges. There's a chance that two units will appear on one spot on the world map. Kill the enemies/protect the merchant and you have a chance at a stat booster. Use Rift Doors on late-game chapter map spots for higher chances at boosters. Those are the only easy ways to get them.

You can pick whichever DLC character you like. I suggest using a female DLC unit as a rally bot, since they can get Rally Spectrum from Grandmaster and Rally Heart from Bride. Ike is pretty good since he has Aether. The others are up to you, really.