Nov 30, 2015
Hi there, I want to buy this Graphics card and I want to know if it will be able to run Dragon Age: Inquisition. My other computer specs are as follow:

- 3.0 ghZ Quad-core processor (AMD A8-3870 APU)
- 4 gb RAM
- 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate
- 450w Power Supply

The card I am hoping to purchase has the following qualities: (I also attached a picture)
Asus R7240-OC-4GD3-L AMD Radeon

- PCI Express 3.0
- DDR3 4GB, 128-bit
- GPU Boost Clock : 820 MHz
- GPU Base Clock : 770 MHz
- 900 MHz ( 1800 MHz DDR3 )
- Up to 75Wno additional PCIe power required

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 46
Mar 19, 2020
Before releasing this version, I played Dragon Age 2 but this one is my favorite so far. It's difficult and enjoyable to play. Anyway, I have something for you, Grab this chance and get Play Together Coupon Codes 2022. Don’t worry, that coupon is free. Aside from that, I also want you to check some New and Upcoming Mobile Games by clicking the link I attached here. And lastly, if you want pc games, drop a message here. That’s all, thank you!

ElaiNetgil

Noob
Mar 9, 2023
Based on the specs you've provided, the graphics card you're considering purchasing should be able to run Dragon Age: Inquisition, but you may experience some lag or lower graphics quality due to the limited RAM and processor speed.
That being said, I highly recommend upgrading your RAM to at least 8GB if you plan on running newer games, as 4GB may not be enough to run them smoothly. Additionally, a faster processor would also help improve performance. You can see more info and requirements about any card at finalratings.com. I hope that helps.