Jan 2, 2009
Help - I don't seem to have any weapon or ability that can make a dent in this remaining/last adventure in Shen Loong.

Can anyone make a suggestion?

Thanks,
runningmanb@yahoo.com

Lylax10

Noob
Jan 2, 2009
when the dragon shoots something at you (not the fire) you have to use temporal fist so his shields are down then you use the disinigrator ray to lower his main bar of health[face_alien_2]

Jan 3, 2009
What you will see is a Big Green Dragon floating around infront of you, while ur stuck on some small island out in the middle of nowhere. The Dragon will be shooting missles at you, Once a missle gets close, Time Stop a little before it hits you, Then Temporal Fist it back at the dragon, once time resumes and the missle hits the dragons shields will drop and then u blow it away, Repeat this till it gets to half life. It will then get closer to the island and breathe fire. Just dodge around it, if ur life gets low time stop and heal up, just dodge this till he stops and his shields will be down. Just keep dominating him with the disentegrator gun. Once he gets closer its pretty easy to put him down, When hes done breathing fire his shields will be down, Time Stop and Pull out the ion detonator and shoot and detonate all of them on to his face, then pull out the desintegrator gun and resume time and keep shooting, i droped him from half life to dead in 1 go with that techinique. Good luck

gorath420

Noob
Apr 23, 2009
this is frustrating me really bad but for some reason i cant use pk or time stop or temporal fist during this mission or before i start it. why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!