EdwardofTheGoat

No Longer a Noob
Jun 3, 2006
Has anyone else preorderd Forza Horizon I don't own any of the Forza games. But I played the demo for this and I liked it. Just thought I would get some opinions on it.

ike12341

No Longer a Noob
Sep 5, 2003
i've played all of them. as well as every need for speed, and every gran turismo. (and ridge racer, and DiRT, and...well you get the idea)

Forza has become the standard for simulation racing, surpassing gran turismo in pretty much every way. though i think GT's style is better as far as how the races are set up etc...

NFS has been the arcade racing standard forever and a half/.

both Horizon and Most Wanted come out in the next two weeks. and while i'm looking forward to both, and originally thought that NFS would be the top street racing game...forza has this on lockdown. it has better graphics, more diverse events, a ton of DLC planned, dozens more cars, and it adds real car physics/simulation handling, and blends that with an arcade racer to make a pretty legitimate feel. at least, i thought so anyways.

NFS on the other hand,will also be worth a try. (i'm obviously buying both)....NFS will have all the "other" stuff, that you miss out on in horizon, like more tuning, POLICE CHASES (which are always amazing fun), a better storyline, etc.

you really can't ever go wrong with a forza game. they just cram so much content into their games, then add tons of DLC. i bought forza 4 last year when it came out...and i play that a lot, and i still haven't beat ALL the events.

NOW TAKE THAT AND RACING AGAINST A GO'L DAMN p51 AIRPLANE! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO

corne3228

Noob
Aug 10, 2012
I preorderd it too , It shood be here in South Africa on the 26th of Oktober . Witch is like 2 days away from this post , and i've played forza 3 and 4