Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2011
I used to love ratchet and clank. Somehow I got sucked into the world of Xbox and have strayed away from some of my most loved game. R&C is number one in my book. I know there have been a few flops in the series but would it be worth buying a PS3 for the most recent additions? (Never had a PS3, I hear a lot of pros and cons. Is it really better than Xbox?)

UltimateZombie

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 4, 2010
This is the same story as me. Loved Ratchet and Jak, then somehow ended up wtih a 360. Eventually, I decided I loved the old games too much, and bought a PS3. Now I have Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Killzone and God of War again. Much better than Gears of War.

Anyway, in terms of PS3 vs. Xbox 360, they both have strengths and weaknesses. PS3 has free, inbuilt wireless play, Blu-ray player, and the allmighty Platinum trophy. But some people have issues with PSN slow, but it all comes down to your connection. And with PS3, when you buy it, there is no other purchases require. No need to buy wireless adapters, rechargable controllers of HD movie players, it's all there. And the Ratchet games on PS3 are great, even if Tools of Destruction is insanely hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.