Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2008
I was on a website and it said Rockstar was working on a major sequel.It said it may be Max payne,smugglers run or bully.i believe it will probs be bully 2. here the website:http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.ars/2008/03/12/rockstar-triple-a-sequel-coming-in-2009

Jan 20, 2009
i dont know, what could jimmy do? just fight the same old factions? then again he could be expelled for some stupid reason and go to another school with gothics, gangsters and whole new factions, and maybe this time u can join sports teams and drive.

Jan 22, 2009
I 2nd that idea about Jimmy getting expelled. And like there could be Gothics,gangster wanabees,cool kids,nerds,bullys,and tough kids(wayyyy worse then bullys)

And also i like the sports team ideas also.

More realistic adults.

And a new school,you can choose between living at dorm,or home.

New story

new peopkle

Jul 14, 2007
but it HAS to be bully, because that game got awards on ign, gamespy, 1up, and smugglers run and max payne were sucky games, bully got the most praise

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
Didn't they announce a few months back that due to so many parental complaints about Bully that the chances for a sequel are very, very slim? Either way, I know that this game caused a lot of controversy all across the globe so I'd be surprised if official talk of a Bully II is even mentioned.

Jan 29, 2009
IF THEY WANNA MAKE A BULLY 2 THEY HAVE TO SEE THESE BOARDS ON IGN AND SEE WAT DA PEOPLE WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOME ARE VERY GOOD IDEAS :D

*DETAILED CHARACTERS
*LARGER ENVIORMENT
*MORE WEPONS
*ETC...

P.S- NO BULLY GTA STYLE

Dxliveson

Noob
May 11, 2008
[hl=royalblue]if they do make a bully 2, they need to add something that will impress me and everyone else, because if they dont its going to be like the first one after awhile, the game is dragged out and boring. really not a game you can play along time. dont really know what theyd have him to do tho, they could have him aged a few years and send him off to a university or something and he goes to parties, joins a fraternity, picks up girls still, and all that would be cool . and maybe drive a car this time. instead of a bike and skateboard. [/hl]

creed200869

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 11, 2005
If they make another Bully,then I doubt Jimmy will play any part of it. It will be a whole new character,new school,new everything.

raawwr

Noob
Jul 20, 2009
I'm praying that its Bully. It makes sense to be bully though. Out of those 3 I'd say it would be the only MAJOR one. If they do i hope its college and you get to actually have a choice about what you do since in the last game you basically couldn't make any decisions of your own. And then cars, parties, etc.

raawwr

Noob
Jul 20, 2009
slipknotluver43 said:
i dont know, what could jimmy do? just fight the same old factions? then again he could be expelled for some stupid reason and go to another school with gothics, gangsters and whole new factions, and maybe this time u can join sports teams and drive.
I'm not positive, but didn't he say at the beginning of the game that this was his final chance at a school and he can't get expelled because no one else will take him?

DC160

Noob
Sep 21, 2009
I love this game

there's a lot that they can do it's a life game
life is drama, fun, sad and millions of things to do if you need ideal just look around

I think they should have a sophomore year, Junior year, Senor year, Home coming, college year. the older you get the more you can do like, drive, party, drink, and date

Sophomore
a lot can go wrong he meet that homeless guy agian, and the townie are trying to get use to bullworth its hard, and a new kid who wants to be apart off jimmy crew, some of the old kids left bullworth because they hated jimmy. Jimmy find out that Gary wasn’t the only one behind the school turning on him.

guss who

Junior year
a new evil head is now principal who happens to be Gary dad
He skew the school up so Jimmy tries his best to get thing back to normal, he likes a girl who turns on him. Jimmy mind is not on the school and they need him most, this year is when you take the diver test, if you past you can drive cars

Senor year
he dills with the pressures of graduating he’s invold in
a lot of the school activates, and trying to stop the evil head from canceling graduations, prom is going to be good trying to get a date in stuff, his friend Pete is going to be with him all tru school years and the townies that were excepted to bullworth graduated with jimmy but it was a adventure beating the odds, some of the favorite like a jock didn't graduate, oh by the way he takes out Gary dad

Home coming
the next game after graduation he have a moment were he go back home he hasn’t seen his mom and four years were he has to dill with the bullshit his mom got into, he’s now 18 with a girl friend he loves an a part time job were bullys at work, and there conpeters who hate him, did I say he's wanted for a robbery he did not do so cops are looking hard for him, so now he’s trying to dill with all of that and plus find the real robbers

College year
after that game he decides to go off to college were oh its worst then any school could ever be. the fraternities, the Dean, hazing, the girl he has back home and a girl he likes around school, tougher classis, cooking and junk like that, tougher kids , he never meet Gary again into this college year were he wants revenge for him and his dad and he wont stop in to he gets top, hell will brake lose new turf, new kids, a new top, no more juvenile stunts all top dogs, the school would be divided into two, Jimmy and Gary

Who will take the title

Bulworth games

they could continue with a game call Bulworth with different charter different teachers and different stories and make it like back in the days they were peaceful when jimmy were there but now new kids on the block, new townies who never meet jimmy they just new he was a hero.

Jun 12, 2009
i hope bully 2 comes out. i hope they dont have a level like, The Big Game. I hated that. its a very awesome game. still playing scholarship edition for fun.

Sep 4, 2009
i think you should be able to create a character in bully 2. you should be able to customize your abilities ( no offense to you rulers but not every stat will fill on your choices. you game destroyers need to have ONE weakness!!!!!!) So in full time you will become a college attendee and have to raise money to get a car after drivers testing. Also, my last wish, is for this apple, to fall PLANETS away until it hits the ending tree. [face_thinking] whatcha think?

Status
Not open for further replies.