bribrain34

Noob
Aug 2, 2011
My version of Bully 2 would go like this:

Story:
Jimmy Hopkins (age 17) is going now to Bullworth University. When Jimmy gets accepted into Bullworth University he looks at the sign-up chart and realizes that all of the cliques from Bullworth Academy are going to Bullworth University. Later on Jimmy's mom buys him a shiny green Chevy Camaro for him to drive from and to school. Also Jimmy's stepdad gets him a new apartment, but Thad Carlson (nerds clique) is his roommate. In Bullworth University there are 3 new cliques: the Pedigrees, the Mods, and the Racers. The Pedigrees beat up any kid they see, the Mods are just regular kids, and the Racers are wrestlers and race car drivers. Earnest (nerds clique leader) thinks that Bullworth University is getting out of hand so he starts a all-time civil war over the cliques and Jimmy has to stop it.

New Weapons:
Sledgehammer
The Carbot (parody of Transformers, Jimmy's Camaro turns into a robot)
Paintball Gun
Nukes
Airsoft Gun
Dart Gun (not Nerf gun, the sleepy type)
BB Gun

New Stuff:
You can go on dates with any girl.
Drive.
Destroy Bullworth with nukes.
Fly jets.
Skydive.
Go inside anywhere.
Bullworth is bigger.
Drive anybody around.
Grab a drink.

joelexicon

Noob
Apr 30, 2013
I like the idea as one of the nerds being Jimmy's room mate. Actually I think that's a really funny idea for the next game. Honestly, I disagree with the beer drinking feature, the nuke feature, and maybe even the plane feature. I think that would make it out of Bully's theme. The original game was about stopping bullying at the school and getting trust from all the cliques at Bullworth. It would feel different if some of the GTA features like drinking beer and flying planes was put into Bully. It wouldn't be the same without that high school feeling where you use a slingshot, pick lockers, and do all those things you can do in real life except in this game you wouldn't get in trouble in real life. But I like a lot of your ideas though. They are pretty creative. :)

K3nJ190

Noob
Sep 22, 2010
Drinking? No.
Nukes? Wtf?
A carbot? As the other Bully and all of GTA. These games are suppose to represent real life.

I can see some flying maybe. Some sort of hand glider maybe. Or some small helicopter. This could promote a Flight class.
Driving is a good idea. Maybe some more towns or something to explore. Maybe some off-road races as you said from the cliques.

But i do like the rest of the Ideas.
Story is a iffy. I like the college Idea. But I would go with a Senior year from Academy.

Overall not a bad idea. Needs more realism in it. =P

Last edited: