Mar 28, 2011
Hello everyone. I am interested in buying Borderlands 2 for PC Game of the Year Edition but I have a question first before I decide to go ahead and buy it. With the original Borderlands Game for PC, there is a way to change the config notecard that comes with the game and activate the Demi God Mode Cheat so although you will still take damage and go down to 1 HP, you still won't die. I just wanted to know if there is still the possibility to activate this Cheat like there was in the original Borderlands PC game before I go ahead and decide to buy it for sure. Any help and answers on this issue would be greatly appreciated. I just don't want to end up wasting my money on a game where I will always die fast. Thanks for all of your help and support on this issue everyone. Kim

Alkymist96

Noob
Jan 16, 2012
If you rely on cheats to not die quickly, you will never learn how to play the game so that you don't die quickly. Seriously, the game gets better and better the more you learn how to play it - figuring out weapon choice, skill tree build, strategy for different maps/missions, etc. provides for a great sense of accomplishment.

Either that or: since you're on PC, you can always wait for the next sale; I'm sure you'll be able to get the GOTY edition for some ridiculous price in September when the Pre-Sequel drops. Then either way you play the game, you won't have to feel like you're wasting money.

Mar 28, 2011
I plan on playing the Siren Maya in the GOTY Edition. I already bought it from Walmart for about $31.98 including tax and shipping. I will do as you suggest and try playing the game without any cheats, but I am never very good at figuring out what a good skill tree build is for my character without any help from others. Thanks for the advice. Kim

Alkymist96

Noob
Jan 16, 2012
If it's skill tree advice you want, you'll find a very helpful crew of Maya experts here:
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150

Most of the "best builds" are for level 72+, but everyone has been through the first two play-throughs and can provide good insights on gear, builds, etc. Usually a good idea to indicate the level you're at and whether you're playing mainly solo or co-op. Maya is fun!

Nathan-D

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 6, 2009
Hello everyone. I am interested in buying Borderlands 2 for PC Game of the Year Edition but I have a question first before I decide to go ahead and buy it. With the original Borderlands Game for PC, there is a way to change the config notecard that comes with the game and activate the Demi God Mode Cheat so although you will still take damage and go down to 1 HP, you still won't die. I just wanted to know if there is still the possibility to activate this Cheat like there was in the original Borderlands PC game before I go ahead and decide to buy it for sure. Any help and answers on this issue would be greatly appreciated. I just don't want to end up wasting my money on a game where I will always die fast. Thanks for all of your help and support on this issue everyone. Kim
People just cheat by increasing their Badass rank (which can be done on both PC and console). I'm not sure how it's done though because I've never done it. There is the 'Hoplite Health' glitch which gives you near-invincibility, that was patched, but I heard it still works with the Legendary Blast Proof shield, though don't take my word on it. Borderlands 2 is really a very easy game if you have the right gear. Just get a Norfleet, Sham shield and a Logan gun and you'll fly through the entire game with little to no effort with infinite rocket ammo. Or just use the Flakker damage glitch which works best with the Commando, Assassin and Gunserker (any character where the weapon-swap speed can be increased). YouTube 'Flakker insane damage glitch'. You don't need to cheat in Borderlands 2 though, just use the Double-Penetrating Harold. Also use the infinite ammo Norfleet technique (which isn't a glitch by the way) and the game is made super-easy.

Last edited:

vaneau

Noob
Nov 22, 2014
hi man, its work I done it. BUT watch out, as we reply to you, you will lose all game really interested.