shadbolt57

Noob
Aug 25, 2013
UK
[face_cry]Can someone please help me.I don,t consider myself stupid but I am 50mtrs from the end of the final mission but I can't work out how to MASH the baddie with Xbutton.Do I stab the X button constantly or do I hold the X button I have replayed the last checkpoint so many times it frustrates me and my head hurts. someone please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!![face_cry]

Winters360

Noob
Sep 14, 2010
I was able to do it without mashing (although on a replay I did do it with the good ol' trusty mash) Once he tackles you get ready to press X really fast. It helps if you remember where on the screen it prompts you to hit it, so you can be intensely staring at it

Silencer39

Noob
Sep 21, 2013
[face_cry]Can someone please help me.I don,t consider myself stupid but I am 50mtrs from the end of the final mission but I can't work out how to MASH the baddie with Xbutton.Do I stab the X button constantly or do I hold the X button I have replayed the last checkpoint so many times it frustrates me and my head hurts. someone please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!![face_cry]
I need the same help. So can you let me know when you figure it out. No problem with the "press" to grab the knife, but I've nearly bruised my fingers mashing the X button.
HELP!