Sep 23, 2011
Hi folks

Ive just finished Deus Ex 3 and I thought it was the best game Ive ever played..forget all the yagadiya gripes about graphics and sound etc...its all about gameplay,smoothness of mouse and easy mapping of keys...Awesome..thanks Eidos.

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
If you have the PC version, root through your disc's dirs for the OST!

Death-Incarnate-2.0

No Longer a Noob
Dec 31, 2003
Marx28102810 said:
Hi folks

Ive just finished Deus Ex 3 and I thought it was the best game Ive ever played..forget all the yagadiya gripes about graphics and sound etc...its all about gameplay,smoothness of mouse and easy mapping of keys...Awesome..thanks Eidos.

but there was nothing wrong with the sound bro.

it's definitely one of the best games i have ever played [face_peace]

Oct 26, 2008
Its pretty good, but I personally wouldn't say its that good. The story was a little too convoluted. I mean I totally loved it, but there were a lot of better games that came ou this year. Portal 2 for example. That was a masterpiece.

Jan 12, 2007
I know I'll get flamed for this. While the production value for the Mass Effect games is much higher than that of Deus Ex HR, Deus Ex HR is much more fun to play. Yeah, it's klunky like its predecessors and there were cut-scenes where the textures and NPC models were reminiscent of GTA Vice City, but the game play more than compensated. It really is a nearly perfect blend of Crysis 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction (except much better because you can drag and hide bodies!)

VizualDze

Noob
Jul 20, 2011
It's an absolutely amazing game. Definitely one of the best I've ever played. I wrote a blog about it yesterday if any of you guys have the time to check it out.

Feb 10, 2010
joshuahewlett said:
I know I'll get flamed for this. While the production value for the Mass Effect games is much higher than that of Deus Ex HR, Deus Ex HR is much more fun to play. Yeah, it's klunky like its predecessors and there were cut-scenes where the textures and NPC models were reminiscent of GTA Vice City, but the game play more than compensated. It really is a nearly perfect blend of Crysis 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction (except much better because you can drag and hide bodies!)

It is a true memento to cyber punk, and the maps are open and allow for deep strategy. (Wish it was a bit bigger though.)