Oct 23, 2020
Something I'm wondering but what are people's opinion is the best and worst weapons in each Far Cry game? Of course not everyone is going to have played every game, so just list the ones you have played.

japekto

Star
Jan 13, 2018
My favorite in Far Cry 5 is an M60 with scope and silencer. Easy to acquire early in the game. My favorite weapon in the Far Cry games tend to be the belt-fed ones.

Oct 23, 2020
My favorite in Far Cry 5 is an M60 with scope and silencer. Easy to acquire early in the game. My favorite weapon in the Far Cry games tend to be the belt-fed ones.

The machine guns in Far Cry are definitely one of the few where machine guns are actually portrayed how they're like in real life as oppose to the pieces of garbage in most games. I actually find out your can obtain both a 50 caliber sniper and M60 machine gun pretty early in the game. Just go to Joseph's statue, the sniper is near it while the M60 is at a small camp area downhill from the statue.

Oct 23, 2020

Actually I got another question to ask. Since you played Far Cry 5, how good is the desert eagle? Haven't gotten the gun yet since it takes time to build up money in this game, but it looks like the most overpowered weapon in the game not counting any of the DLC Mars guns. Should I grab the gun? I've seen enough videos with the slingshot to know some stats for weapons is deceiving, but is the desert eagle's stats legit?