JustinY45

Noob
Jun 18, 2012
Introduction
Becoming A Legend gives you complete control of a player you make. You decide his position, height, weight, his college, etc. I will save two sims in NCAA Football 14 with updated rosters from BuffEye Rosters at Operation Sports, which allow me to use the 2015 rosters. In one sim I will put you through the recruiting base and you can choose to go to any college from the scholarships offered through there. If you receive no scholarships or only one scholarship, you have the option to walk on to a program that is a 2 star prestige lower than your highest offer. If you have no offer then 2 star or less. I will message you the depth charts for your positions for each of those schools. You will have until the end of that season to commit otherwise I will randomize where he will attend.

Determining Overall
Your overall will be determined randomizing a number from 1-20. This number will be added to the base overall of 20.

Transferring
You are allowed to a school that again is 2 star prestige less than the school you are already at. You will not sit out for a season, however you have for freshman and sophomore season to decide, after that you are stuck at your school of choice.

If you have any questions leave a comment, otherwise without further ado fill out the information below and post it in a comment. I will start when I have 4 recruits. Thanks and enjoy!

Name:
Position:
Number:
Hometown:
Height:
Weight:
Skin Color:
NFL Comparision: (who does he play like)
Equipment: (do you want him to have wristbands/ bicep bands/ visor/ neck roll/ gloves/ dreads/ leg bands)

*I have done this in the past and am looking to continue the fun as I am now in college and have a lot of free time.