Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
Location. Look on your map and there will be white outlines of specific animals all over the map.

mmmartin

Noob
May 29, 2014
I know what the figures are. I have plenty of bear "skins" but I need bear "hides". Is there a location that will change them over or is a specific bear that I need to hunt.

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
I know what the figures are. I have plenty of bear "skins" but I need bear "hides". Is there a location that will change them over or is a specific bear that I need to hunt.
Hides and skins are the same thing. If you are looking for a special kind of bear (like a golden bear or something like that) then all rare hides can only be found on the "Wanted Dead" bulletin boards next to outposts after you have liberated them. Same goes for rare tigers, sharks, etc.

mmmartin

Noob
May 29, 2014
Thanks for your help. My TV is old and not too easy to read. I hooked it up to a HD TV and found that I was looking for "BOAR" skins which I fourd. Thanks again for your response.

aryan_1

Ŧĥệ Ķïńğ ộƒ Ķįņģŝ
Feb 25, 2006
California
Hides and skins are the same thing. If you are looking for a special kind of bear (like a golden bear or something like that) then all rare hides can only be found on the "Wanted Dead" bulletin boards next to outposts after you have liberated them. Same goes for rare tigers, sharks, etc.

GOLDEN BEAR?
There is a golden bear in this game?????????? r u kidding me?