Oct 17, 2003
Does Bayonetta have an origin story? I think in my version of events, Bayonetta used to be the hot girl working in the school library till a certain series of events and pranks drove her over the edge. Now, when she goes to work at the library, she wears a skin tight leather/vinyl outfit, sexy librarian glasses and high heels which conceal her guns. (how she mananged to get them past the metal detector amazes me).

Now, when Miss Bayonetta works at the library, those who bring back the books late will have to answer for their crimes against humanity. (imagine her popping a few caps in the asses of late book returners and also, those who torture the nerds/intellectually gifted people in schools).

swordslayer2278

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Jun 9, 2004
There is new material out on it detailing how she came to be what she is. It's not entirely clear, but I'm pretty sure it's cannon. It's very obscure though. Hardly anyone knows of it. Here's a [link=http://www.amazon.com/Bayonetta-Xbox-360/dp/B001YI0Z2U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1272982431&sr=8-2]link[/link].

Sep 5, 2009
GoddessJeannette said:
Does Bayonetta have an origin story? I think in my version of events, Bayonetta used to be the hot girl working in the school library till a certain series of events and pranks drove her over the edge. Now, when she goes to work at the library, she wears a skin tight leather/vinyl outfit, sexy librarian glasses and high heels which conceal her guns. (how she mananged to get them past the metal detector amazes me).

Now, when Miss Bayonetta works at the library, those who bring back the books late will have to answer for their crimes against humanity. (imagine her popping a few caps in the asses of late book returners and also, those who torture the nerds/intellectually gifted people in schools).

LOL thats GENIOUS! Oh man I can just imagine the overdue price! Funny s#$t lol