RTJMadness

Noob
Nov 12, 2011
I know since day 1 Bayonetta on the PS3, was not as good as the 360 version. But I had read somewhere, the publishers would, I guess patch the game on the PS3.

I want to know if there is any truth to this, and has the game improved since the release. Is the game at least playable now?

Thnak you in advance, to those who can answer my question.

Fate001

Ecchi Virus
Oct 16, 2003
Naughty Websites
What? I have the ps3 version. If all you have is p3 then just get it. A couple of lengthy menu load times does not equal unplayable.

Oh yeah the patch is real and that's what it fixes. Though still don't get how it's exaggerated to the point someone'd think it's unplayable....

RTJMadness

Noob
Nov 12, 2011
Fate001 said:
What? I have the ps3 version. If all you have is p3 then just get it. A couple of lengthy menu load times does not equal unplayable.

Oh yeah the patch is real and that's what it fixes. Though still don't get how it's exaggerated to the point someone'd think it's unplayable....

Thanks for the answer. Well I had read that the PS3 version had serious framerate issues and other stuff. But if the only real problem is slow menu load times, then I can deal with that. Thanks again

Just Wul'ed you [face_peace]