Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
Who knows what will happen but in the event we do get a Bayonetta 3, what do you think the story will be and what elements would you like to see in the game?

Story- I think they might explore the God of Darkness, Queen Sheba. We've fought the God of both of the other realms- Jubileus of light and Aesir of Chaos. Maybe Bayonetta and Jeanne will fight to remove the contract that binds them to end up in Inferno when they die or something? Not sure...

As for what I'd like from Bayonetta 3- the main thing I would like is a fully fledged co-op mode for the main story. Ideally I'd like it if the story revolved around Bayo and Jeanne both going on an adventure together to take down Queen Sheba. Co-op is done well in the small parts it has in Bayo 2's story and in Tag Climax but I'd like to see it be used fully in Bayo 3.

TheKiller7IsDead

Kill or be killed or kill yourself
Nov 14, 2012
The State Of Dissary
Kamiya should take full control after he finishes Scalebound.
Make it for Wii3 (the next Nintendo console)
Online Co-op sounds awesome. And both characters working together sounds cool. And single player being able to switch on the fly.
Inferno... Maybe they actually die and fight their way back to life or something. I'll take whatever they would throw at us; I just want a trilogy of this series and keep it Nintendo exclusive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
I'd love for Kamiya to take back control when he's done with Scalebound. He's also spoken about making a Bayo spinoff game on 3DS so we'll see what happens there.

Making it for the next console sounds good since a lot of people are predicting that the new console will be out by 2017, 2018 at the latest.

TheKiller7IsDead

Kill or be killed or kill yourself
Nov 14, 2012
The State Of Dissary
I think Kamiya should definitely take over after Scalebound, but something tells me he'll make another new IP for Platinum.
Isn't Platinum supposedly making a PS4 exclusive? And was there a deal with Nintendo/Platinum that ended with Bayonetta 2?

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
I think Kamiya should definitely take over after Scalebound, but something tells me he'll make another new IP for Platinum.
Isn't Platinum supposedly making a PS4 exclusive? And was there a deal with Nintendo/Platinum that ended with Bayonetta 2?
I know that Platinum said they will make a PS4 game eventually but I haven't heard about it in ages. I don't know if it'll be exclusive. I know that Scalebound is an Xbox One exclusive though.

As for the Platinum/Nintendo deal I'm not sure either. It might have ended with Bayo 2 but it wouldn't surprise me if they just create another deal.

Umbra_Witcher

Bad Seed
Jan 27, 2002
Albuquerque, NM
Well, I feel like evil Balder is going to be the main villain in #3 based on the clip at the end of #2. I'm interested to see where they take the enemies from, as we've fought them from heaven and hell now. There isn't really a next logical step.

I'm okay with co-op for maybe doing the side missions or the witch trials post-game, but I like to take my time so much during the single player game. I have to admit the times I fought with Rosa and Rodin were some of the best parts of #2.

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
Yeah, somehow evil Balder is going to be back. I don't know if it was necessary since Bayo 1 and 2 ended up coming full circle and ended that story nicely. I'm sure Balder will be the main villain in Bayo 3 but I think I would like it to be someone else.

That's a good point in terms of new enemies. I can see them just going down the route of Bayo 2 and just having a mix of angels and demons. Or maybe even have hybrids of both?

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
Yeah, you're right. I really have no idea what else she could face. She's defeated gods, angels and demons. There needs to be a threat that we really believe could take her down. [face_thinking]