LedZepp5

Noob
Nov 29, 2011
I'm playing the game on PC, and I think it's glitched. After I beat down all of Penguin's henchman plus Titan, I use the batarang to open up a door then use the decoder to open up a gate. Next, the elevator with 3 electromagnets - one outside up front, one inside it, one at the back.

I've tried using both polarities on the electromagnet thing (or whatever it is) which on computer is right mouse button + left mouse button OR right mouse button + "4" on the keypad. It seems like only one generator can be powered up at a time, so I get on the inside of the elevator and boot up the electricity to the generator. I've tried every combo at least 100 times each and the elevator will not move! Nothing works >_<

Has anyone else encountered this possible glitch?

I think I have to restart the game over....

LedZepp5

Noob
Nov 29, 2011
Like I said, they both work, and I've tried both. The elevator doesn't move with either method; that's why I think it's glitched.

Mortified_Penguin

Oppai Senpai
Apr 13, 2010
Mother Base
If you haven't solved it by now, nothing we say will help you. Take your computer outside, go Office Space on it, then go back inside and meditate on your helplessness.

bksnorlax

Noob
Dec 25, 2011
Hey buddy so my bro had the same issue and all u have to do is keep shooting the electrical box infront of the elevator, i think you have to hit the right spot on it and once u hit it the elevator should move up. You can go on youtube and look up the walkthrough video #34 i believe and it should show you but just keep hitting the electrical box in the right spot until it moves up. Merry xmas everybody

ChavezBIA

Noob
Jan 14, 2012
I am playing this on the PC and the only thing I can use is the rt mouse button and double tapping #4. Still nothing works and I have shot this thing for about a minute. Anything other advice you an offer?

Jun 2, 2012
Has anyone got an answer here? Im having the exact same problem..tried everything that I can think of! The motors will run when shot but they just dont move the elevator. HELP

2Shot

Noob
Jul 6, 2012
I have the same problem too. In fact I have problem with the electric gun, i can't open door with it unless i throw some batarang at it. I have stuck in the elevator and i try every single ways to make it go up, but it just won't. The machine have started by the electric gun but it won't go up. HELP!!

Edpayasugo

No Longer a Noob
Oct 10, 2004
I'm sure you have but check out a youtube video walkthrough to ensure you are doing it correctly?

bholderman

Noob
Oct 27, 2011
I have the same problem too. In fact I have problem with the electric gun, i can't open door with it unless i throw some batarang at it. I have stuck in the elevator and i try every single ways to make it go up, but it just won't. The machine have started by the electric gun but it won't go up. HELP!!

Being on a PC Im not sure about the entire mechanics, but on the Xbox, you often have to hit it repeatedly, and each transformer requires either the positive or negative charge. It always takes me a few tries of combinations to get moving in the proper direction, hope this helps however small.

Saffer05

Noob
Apr 16, 2011
I'm playing the game on PC, and I think it's glitched. After I beat down all of Penguin's henchman plus Titan, I use the batarang to open up a door then use the decoder to open up a gate. Next, the elevator with 3 electromagnets - one outside up front, one inside it, one at the back.

I've tried using both polarities on the electromagnet thing (or whatever it is) which on computer is right mouse button + left mouse button OR right mouse button + "4" on the keypad. It seems like only one generator can be powered up at a time, so I get on the inside of the elevator and boot up the electricity to the generator. I've tried every combo at least 100 times each and the elevator will not move! Nothing works >_<

Has anyone else encountered this possible glitch?

I think I have to restart the game over....

Using 4 doesn't use the opposite polarity, it's just a quick-use feature. Polarity 1 is RMB + left click, polarity 2 is RMB + middle mouse button. It's the same with some abilities, where they want you to use your middle mouse button in conjunction with X combo to pull off Y move. I just changed the second ability button (the one that uses the polarity 2 for example) to V, so when I want to use that polarity I press RMB + V.

Hope that helps.

Mar 17, 2013
I had the same problem playing on my PC. I used the middle button to fire the REC and it works fine...it's not glitched.

Aug 10, 2014
The elevator will NOT work WITH right mouse button + left mouse button OR right mouse button + "4"
YOU HAVE TO USE right mouse button + MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON
OR
YOU HAVE TO CHANGE CONTROL SETTINGS AND YOU CAN DO THAT THROUGH THE GAME LAUNCHER
FIRST OPEN GAME LAUNCHER > CONTROLS > FILL UNASSIGNED COLUMN OF GADGET SECONDARY FEATURE
AND THE LAUNTURE IS WHITE ICON (WITH BATMAN'S PICTURE )

ahmedanik

Noob
Apr 23, 2017
Whoever got the problem with elevator, you just need to go inside the elevator then click right mouse button + middle mouse button to the electrical thing. hope it will work.