thorrness

Noob
Jul 3, 2008
Need help:)
When I am done with B8, the stray cat is in Toan's barn with the llama. I know where it is supposed to be but cannot get her in the house. I cannot use the changing spell to move on. TY for any help...

Mr._Pseudonym

;^) PSNID: Danger_Dad
Feb 4, 2004
:^/ It seems like forever since I've played, but if I recall correctly, you just have to return to the main room of Toan's house. There will be a cut scene which will show Toan's mother noticing that the kitty cat has followed Toan home. You give the potion to her once you're in Toan's bedroom.

;^) Heh. I recall that on his second play through for the game, my brother tried his darndest to give the potion to the llama, to see what would happen. Nope; the game wouldn't let him do it....

mikezilla2

i pawned road !
Apr 3, 2005
Mr._Pseudonym said:
:^/ It seems like forever since I've played, but if I recall correctly, you just have to return to the main room of Toan's house. There will be a cut scene which will show Toan's mother noticing that the kitty cat has followed Toan home. You give the potion to her once you're in Toan's bedroom.

;^) Heh. I recall that on his second play through for the game, my brother tried his darndest to give the potion to the llama, to see what would happen. Nope; the game wouldn't let him do it....
:^O