Jul 9, 2008
Taking the template from bdiddy

The rules:
- This is based on where you think they rank RIGHT NOW, not how you think they'll do in the 22-23 season
- Reverse Points System (1 point for #50, 50 points for #1, 31 points for #20)
- Consider all players, including guys that didn't play last season

Don't need team, position etc just give me name and a comment if you'd like, i'll post the interesting comments per player when i present the results

DM me your list on IGN or discord, or make a copy and fill out b5109 player rankings form and send that to me

Raccoon2117

Still unknown after all these years
Oct 12, 2002
I think the last time I did this, people got upset where I ranked a player.

lipiti

Super Star
Oct 3, 2005
I don't know shit about new players:( Curious to see how this plays out.

My totally uneducated top ten would probably look something like this:

1. Giannis
2. Luka
3. Steph
4. Durant
5. Jokic (I know I'm gonna get shit for this but, look at the guys above him, this is probably the most talented the NBA has ever been, it's not a knock on Jokic and it's not like there's much distance between any of these guys. I'm also not totally convinced that a team led by a center can reach the heights of a team led by a forward in today's league.)
6. Lebron
7. Embiid
8. Tatum
9. Ja
10. Butler

I know we're supposed to rank guys even if they didn't play last season, but Kawhi has been out for so long, I don't think anyone can really know where he goes. He's a non-factor at this point.

Bronamo

Da Best
Jul 3, 2010
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't know shit about new players:( Curious to see how this plays out.

My totally uneducated top ten would probably look something like this:

1. Giannis
2. Luka
3. Steph
4. Durant
5. Jokic (I know I'm gonna get shit for this but, look at the guys above him, this is probably the most talented the NBA has ever been, it's not a knock on Jokic and it's not like there's much distance between any of these guys. I'm also not totally convinced that a team led by a center can reach the heights of a team led by a forward in today's league.)
6. Lebron
7. Embiid
8. Tatum
9. Ja
10. Butler

I know we're supposed to rank guys even if they didn't play last season, but Kawhi has been out for so long, I don't think anyone can really know where he goes. He's a non-factor at this point.
Yeah but you still have to factor him in lol. Personally, I wouldn't take him out the top 10 until he starts playing again and underperforms.

lipiti

Super Star
Oct 3, 2005
Yeah but you still have to factor him in lol. Personally, I wouldn't take him out the top 10 until he starts playing again and underperforms.
If he comes back and is 100% prime Kawhi, he'd land between 2-6.