dfrizzy123

Noob
Feb 12, 2009
Notice how if you have a good game I.E. The show. They allow reviewers to do their job and review the game so it's ready on release day. I bet that 2K did not ship a review game, hence the reason there is no review.
I am so sick of this garbage. I refuse to buy a PS but I'm starting to lose it. Seriously Xbox get your shit together and do an in house baseball game. because paying for updated rosters is getting old. REAL OLD!

dfrizzy123

Noob
Feb 12, 2009
Also just went to the 2k website. No update after the release. They can't even bother to put up any adverts or promos about their game. LAZZZZZZYYYYYY.

Checkered_Vans

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2004
Why do you need a review? Obviously it's the same mediocre game from last year. Even 2k Sports admits it's just a roster update.

Jan 18, 2004
Everyone be cool. Yes, if you bought this game, you wasted 60 bucks on a roster update. You should have known better. There wasn't even supposed to have been a 2K13, but my bet is that both Microsoft and MLB fucking begged 2K to put out one more edition, just so Xbox folks have a game this year before the next-gen kicks in and EA returns with MVP Baseball and a contract. They could have had it this year, but why bother putting out a current-gen project when you're setting up for next-gen and you know 2K wants out and The Show is and will always be a Sony-exclusive? This is a stop-gap. Get ready for the return of MVP Baseball.

Oct 25, 2009
Loganville, Georgia
I wish I could say I feel for you, but considering how much a$$ kissing Xbox gets from companies over my PS3 I promise you I won't shed a tear. in the meanwhile I will thoroughly enjoy my NEW edition of MLB THE SHOW, which by the way ISN'T just a roster update. OMG the player models are so realistic you almost feel like you are watching a real baseball game. enjoy your crap game with a roster update while I actually enjoy an updated title for months to come while you guys wait another year hoping for something better than garbage!! Time to get aboard the Sony bandwagon boys, it has already passed Microsoft and doesn't intend to stop!!

Dogma5

Noob
Jul 14, 2012
I wish I could say I feel for you, but considering how much a$$ kissing Xbox gets from companies over my PS3 I promise you I won't shed a tear. in the meanwhile I will thoroughly enjoy my NEW edition of MLB THE SHOW, which by the way ISN'T just a roster update. OMG the player models are so realistic you almost feel like you are watching a real baseball game. enjoy your crap game with a roster update while I actually enjoy an updated title for months to come while you guys wait another year hoping for something better than garbage!! Time to get aboard the Sony bandwagon boys, it has already passed Microsoft and doesn't intend to stop!!

So if u like MLB:The Show....why are u posting on MLB2K13 IGN forums for?