poncho415

Noob
May 22, 2008
So I'm down to three trophies and one riddle. Is there a way to figure out which trophies I have left to get? I'm trying to avoid searching through every trophy while looking at a guide map. I know there is a Ridddler Trophy screen near the game map. It has all but three trophies checked off. How can I find out where those particular trophies are located? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Jul 12, 2015
Hmm. I was reliant on the map for locations after going after Riddler informants. If they're not marked on your map, are there informants you can still interrogate?

Or, maybe the ones you're missing are within a building? AK's HQ or Stagg's airship? The Riddler challenge screen should help you narrow it down to a region, and then if you've gotten all the informants, they should be marked on your map, whether it's one of the islands or inside a location.

poncho415

Noob
May 22, 2008
Hmm. I was reliant on the map for locations after going after Riddler informants. If they're not marked on your map, are there informants you can still interrogate?

Or, maybe the ones you're missing are within a building? AK's HQ or Stagg's airship? The Riddler challenge screen should help you narrow it down to a region, and then if you've gotten all the informants, they should be marked on your map, whether it's one of the islands or inside a location.
Thanks! I keep searching for informants but haven't found any. I have it narrowed down to Bleake island. Is there a way that I'm missing to narrow it down more. Say by neighborhood?

Jul 12, 2015
Thanks! I keep searching for informants but haven't found any. I have it narrowed down to Bleake island. Is there a way that I'm missing to narrow it down more. Say by neighborhood?
I know in the Riddler inventory screen that the bleake island challenges are divided in 3 groupings, but I don't know which corresponds to which part of the island.

The riddle will be the easiest to look up, because there aren't too many of those. So if you look up a guide, you can cross off the ones you've found, leaving only the one you haven't.

Have you completed the main story? Because I think you need to to be able to access all challenges.

reostzombie13

Minnesota Monster
Dec 11, 2005
Pig's Eye
You at least need to pass the Arkham Knight's HQ to unleash all the trophies but I'm assuming if you only have three left you already have. I basically went after a Riddler informant any time I could. Only Riddle I didn't have on the map was Pyg's.

Jun 24, 2009
Hey guys I'm really stuck here I'm wondering if anyone can help me out or if any of you have ran into this problem. I have one riddler trophy left to complete the riddler change. The trophy I need is on Bleake Island it's trophy number 13.

My issue is that when I get on the bridge by Panessa Studio's it won't let me fire my power winch to activate the race for the riddler trophy. As a matter of fact it won't even give me the option to fire the power winch.

This is my last resort as I've been trying to figure this out over the last 3 days both through game play and other message boards.

The interesting thing is it looks like I'm the only one who's dealing with this issue. Any help you guys can provide would greatly appreciated. I'm literally 99.4% through the game. I just need to fight and capture riddler to get the knightfall protocol ending. I don't want to have a start a brand new game in order to do this however it looks like that's where I may be headed....