Sep 24, 2010
I MUST be missing something here! I'm on my mission to find Mr. Freeze, I've located the GCPD building, defeated the goons, I have my REC gun and have used it several times on the Restricted Access door, but the damn thing won't open! Have I hit a glitch in the game or am I forgetting to do something beforehand? This is driving me nuts! ANY help would be appreciated!

Sep 24, 2010
The door doesn't move at all, even just a bit to slide under. When I shoot the electrical panel above the door, it gives off sparks as if it's not operational.

SkullManiac28

No Longer a Noob
Apr 12, 2010
The Skull Zone
I believe RB (R1 for PS3) opens doors and RT (R2 for PS3) closes doors...are you just pressing only 1 of them because that's likely why it's not opening...you have 2 press the one that opens the doors.

Sep 24, 2010
Oh my freaking Lord!! I COMPLETELY missed that!! I just figured the arrows you see when given the option to choose RB or RT were just that; meaning RB was on the upper part of the remote and RT was on the lower part, and not that it meant "make something go up or make something go down". I am a freaking idiot! :D Many thanks sexyawesome & SkullManiac!

Mr._Pseudonym

;^) PSNID: Danger_Dad
Feb 4, 2004
;^) You're not an idiot, just inexperienced. And things like this are where experience comes from....

Fishyballs

Noob
May 28, 2010
I am having trouble...what button (PS3) do I hit to make him slide under the door?

nevermind...hold r2 WHILE pressing x run towards door

ghumanmoiz

Noob
Apr 1, 2018
Dont feel bad, I just made the same mistake...the internet is such a great resource! Thanks all
Pls help me too. I'm playing on pc with the mouse. I got in the gcpd somehow but now that I'M trying to get out that door isnti opening from inside. Pls help