May 24, 2016
All i have left is last battle and decided to clean up some riddles before finishing. Got into intensive treatment through caves, which deposits you into holding cell area, i think, with no obvious entrance/exit. I got all the riddles available accept the second Harley Quinn tape that is in the upstairs office whose accessibility seems to be blocked by closed elevator doors. I spent a long time grappling all up in shafts and all thats been exposed is the 2 side by side breakable glass walls, one with a trophy and one a mushroom... room.
So decided to come back after last battle hoping all would be restored, only to realize the exit out of Secure Transit to the south to where all other exits to the island are also seems to be in the closed off areas where the tape is. So i seem to be trapped in the northern half of Intensive Treatment!!!
Someone please help me out!!! Do i have to start this game over????

LisaB1138

Older than most, smarter than the average bear
Apr 23, 2004
I'm not sure where you are, but if you can access the elevator shafts (and you can, because I recognize the breakable wall reference) go all the way down. At the very bottom of the elevators in secure transit, in one corner there is a door that leads to Control Room Access that leads to Croc's Lair. You can line launch past the Lair and get out through the sewers.

Last edited:
May 24, 2016
There it is!! I would feign surprise that i missed that door, but... Thanks Lis, you're a life saver, and indeed smarter than the average bear!!

LisaB1138

Older than most, smarter than the average bear
Apr 23, 2004
You're very welcome. It was actually lucky I could help because we have 4 PS3s in the house and I was scared we didn't have a save any more. It was the last one we checked (of course!)

I think it's easy to miss too, especially because the map doesn't really help you in such vertical areas.