Gmichels7

Noob
May 8, 2011
Has anyone seen this?
I heard that it is pretty good. Seeing Justin Harley as anything but Oliver Queen would be strange, but it looks like a neat piece of forgotten media I should check out.

So the question I'm asking is,

should I actually buy the only episode?
Should I just rip it off the internet?
or should I not bother?

Thanks for your help,

Graham @ http://bit.ly/GrahamGameOn247

Jul 3, 2005
Justin's performance as AC/Aquaman IS what landed him the role of Oliver Queen/Green Arrow. That aside, it's so good you're left thinking "Damn. Why did they cancel it???". Then again, I know virtually nothing about Aquaman, so I'm not so sure on how close they stick to the comic book. Oh! On a side note, imagine watching this BEFORE he was introduced as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow... CW was reconsidering reviving the dead series, that ended when Justin was introduced on "Smallville" as the Green Arrow. [face_plain]

GhastlyN

No Longer a Noob
Jan 30, 2004
I watched the pilot debut episode that was a bonus DVD from Smallville Season 3 or 4.

I watched it and the Aquaman pilot was pretty decent and it felt like another Gough and Millar Smallville type show.

The sirens kind of reminded me that they were evil mermaids or whatever.

Ving RHames as a family friend and mentor of Arthur/Orin's family back in the day. Huh LOL

Dec 26, 2011
i think you can just watch it on youtube or something, there was only one pilot episode made and i dont think it ever got aired on tv