D

Deleted member 4122256

Original poster
Enjoying it a lot more since the recent patch that added in sprawls and doesn't allow stamina recovery while blocking.

onemic0022

No Longer a Noob
Feb 14, 2011
I'd be playing it more often if my PS4 analogue sticks weren't always rubbing off everytime I used them

AndyP_666

Noob
Nov 19, 2013
Scotland
I have stopped playing it, love the ground game but the striking still feels meh compared to the THQ games, punches and kicks just seem to have no weight to them, only satisfaction i get from the striking is when i get someone in the thai clinch and just knee them to death.

RKO-Cutter

Definition of jackass
Aug 18, 2008
I went through one career mode and felt it was time. I like how this one was more personal than 3, but while I like there was only a couple training sessions between fights rather than two months, but that also made it go by faster. Plus flight customization took a deep loss, and I didn't like it. Also wasn't a fan of how all the real fighters retired by the end and there was just a bunch of created fighters. Also I didn't like how limited the different strikes were that there were certain button combos only had one strike as an option. The fights themselves were fun, though strikes definitely felt nerfed compared to thq. Hopefully they address all these. Overall the game is fun but nowhere near the time sink it used to be, and that's what I want in a game is a game I can play for weeks or months

barongimpy

Prime Member
Feb 23, 2001
I'd be playing it more often if my PS4 analogue sticks weren't always rubbing off everytime I used them

I've had to apply grips to mine to stop the wear - went through 2 DS4 controllers in no time playing FIFA and saw it happening to a third.

Total joke - never had that problem before with any controller.