Aug 11, 2014
I was wondering, does anyone here make Teambuilder logos? I was going to make a team called the New York State Bluebirds, but I can't find any good logos and I don't have the skills to make my own. The team colors will be blue, orange, and white.

For the primary, I just want the New York State outline in blue with a white border with the word State across it in orange with a white border. For the secondary, I just want the text Bluebirds, this time blue with an orange border.

That's it. If anyone can help me, thanks. If not, I'll just keep looking. If anyone have any questions or don't understand something, I'll be happy to explain myself.

speedy_43

Albino.Apache Circumventing
Jul 3, 2008
The Vesti
Here's what I came up with quick. Any more specific details such as font and shades of blue/orange would be helpful if you are thinking something else.

lI6fXXx.png
TdXXEzX.png

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2014
Those look nice, definitely what I pictured. I just wanted darker shades of blue and orange, but those colors work when I checked them out on Teambuilder. And I have no idea about fonts, so those two work. Though, I'd prefer it if the font is consistent for both of the logos.

Thanks, dude!

speedy_43

Jul 3, 2008
The Vesti
Want me to change it?
More of a navy blue and darker orange like Chicago Bears?
I can make either of those whichever font you want.

Aug 11, 2014
Yeah, navy blue and a tad darker shade of orange would be fine.
I like the italic font. Is it possible for you to change it to that font on the primary? If not, that's fine, they look fine the way they are.
I apologize for being such a bother.

speedy_43

Jul 3, 2008
The Vesti
Yeah, navy blue and a tad darker shade of orange would be fine.
I like the italic font. Is it possible for you to change it to that font on the primary? If not, that's fine, they look fine the way they are.
I apologize for being such a bother.

Yeah, I can get to that later today.
No worries, it's actually a quick fix