octorocker

Noob
May 3, 2011
Hey, I just finished Megaman X on VC (Sigma's final form took me like 3 days to defeat until I figured out his weakness[face_tongue]) and I loved it. I'm hankering for a taste of more, so I was wondering if there was any indication Capcom might release MMX2 or even MMX3 on VC anytime soon or ever. I was also wondering if they would release a WiiWare title for the MMX series akin to Mega Man 9 and 10, although that might be unlikely...even though I really want it to happen. [face_praying] Anyways, anyone want to share their thoughts on if Capcom will hold back or release more? Otherwise I might have to get the MMX Collection for GCN...Thanks for your thoughts guys.

Feb 21, 2011
It's hard to say if they will or not. Chances are actually kind of low however due to some of the 3d wire frame effects used in 2 and 3. I've noticed nintendo avoiding most everything with any advanced (for the snes anyway) 3d effects likely due to emulation limitations.

That set asside however, I really would like to see a re-release of the SNES version of X3 because the Collection on GCN and PS2 had the awkward Sega Saturn/PS1 port of X3 with the terrible remixed music.