Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruzlix

Noob
Feb 22, 2004
I always watch with my headphones on and it's royally annoying hearing all the background sounds and noises in the show. Like in the latest episodes; as soon as they made one tiny movement sitting in a bed you heard the clothes fold and the bed creak, and at the same time they're talking and both the sound effects and voices are the same audio level. Also, in the same episode near the end, they talk in Bobby's house and you constantly hear traffic from outside. It also seems like the overall quality of the sound is messed up.

I've noticed this for the whole season and no other show I watch abuse sound effects like this. Fringe is a relief for the ears to watch after sitting through 41 minutes of Supernatural.

Ruzlix

Noob
Feb 22, 2004
For some reason, the last episode was very well in the audio department? I wonder how it could just change like that? I'm not complaining but just seems a bit convenient. [face_tongue]

NotGamer

Noob
May 15, 2011
Maybe it's just the mixing through your headphones, it sounds fine when I watch it on TV. The only part of the audio that's made me lol is when characters are being "worked over" in another room and they use what sounds like Mortal Kombat punch and kick sounds.

Ruzlix

Noob
Feb 22, 2004
Since my last post, all the remaining episodes have sounded great. Dunno what was up with the first half of the episodes. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.