emsyjane

Noob
Jan 18, 2018
Is there any way to get a friend code now that nintendo wfc doesn't work anymore/been discontinued?

solevar

Noob
Jan 28, 2018
Is there any way to get a friend code now that nintendo wfc doesn't work anymore/been discontinued?
Hmmm i ll give you my friend code and leave my gates open for the next few days in the afternoon, hope you ll answer asap, lets try it.

saretta93

Noob
Feb 10, 2018
Hmmm i ll give you my friend code and leave my gates open for the next few days in the afternoon, hope you ll answer asap, lets try it.
Did it work? I’ve been trying to find someone to come to my world or let me go to theirs.

Hello! I started playn Animal Crossing WW some days ago, I'm looking for someone to visit and to paly with.

hanparis

Noob
Feb 16, 2018
Hi! I've just started playing again, would love to get the final shop upgrade! If anyone wants to visit my town let me know and i'll work on getting my friend code!

cxitlin

Noob
Feb 16, 2018
Hi! I've just started playing again, would love to get the final shop upgrade! If anyone wants to visit my town let me know and i'll work on getting my friend code!

i’ve been looking for ages to find someone to visit! i would love to visit your town if you have a code?

summer7314

Noob
Feb 24, 2018
OKAY EVERYONE! LISTEN UP!!!! Seriously, I want to go to a town and I've never went to another town EVER IN MY LIFE!!!!! So can anyone do me a favor??????!!!!! OPEN THE GATE!!!!! T.T How? Just use the ds to ds ;) This is very embarrassing to say but im 13, still playing animal crossing wide world!!!! xD I STILL DON"T HAVE MY FRIEND CODE BC STUPID WFC IS CLOSED!!!! TTTTTT.TTTTTTTT Btw my town is k. So, it's k town and my character's name is Princess (ik it's pretty stupid xD). Other than that dm me @summer_forever7314 in instagram so we can talk about animal crossing wide world so you can OPEN the gate for me, or email me in gmail; summerqueen7314@gmail.com. If you have any questions, just ask, I guess. . . PLEASE DO THIS WITH URGENCY!!! I REALLY WANT TO GO TO ANOTHER TOWN!!! T.T ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;----------;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

saretta93

Noob
Feb 10, 2018

i’ve been looking for ages to find someone to visit! i would love to visit your town if you have a code?

I don’t have a code! I had one, but I lost it!!!
I desperately want ti play with other people!

Jugoo

Noob
Apr 18, 2018
OKAY EVERYONE! LISTEN UP!!!! Seriously, I want to go to a town and I've never went to another town EVER IN MY LIFE!!!!! So can anyone do me a favor??????!!!!! OPEN THE GATE!!!!! T.T How? Just use the ds to ds ;) This is very embarrassing to say but im 13, still playing animal crossing wide world!!!! xD I STILL DON"T HAVE MY FRIEND CODE BC STUPID WFC IS CLOSED!!!! TTTTTT.TTTTTTTT Btw my town is k. So, it's k town and my character's name is Princess (ik it's pretty stupid xD). Other than that dm me @summer_forever7314 in instagram so we can talk about animal crossing wide world so you can OPEN the gate for me, or email me in gmail; summerqueen7314@gmail.com. If you have any questions, just ask, I guess. . . PLEASE DO THIS WITH URGENCY!!! I REALLY WANT TO GO TO ANOTHER TOWN!!! T.T ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;----------;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

What is your friend code ill add you

KittyxChan

Noob
May 18, 2018
I re-bought Wild World some months ago(used to play it on a friend's DS a long time ago), and since WFC was discontinued I can't get Nookington's!! D: Anyone know how I can have someone visit my town??? Will 3DS friend codes work for Wild World???? I can leave mine here! ^-^

Cfaithhh

Noob
May 31, 2018
I re-bought Wild World some months ago(used to play it on a friend's DS a long time ago), and since WFC was discontinued I can't get Nookington's!! D: Anyone know how I can have someone visit my town??? Will 3DS friend codes work for Wild World???? I can leave mine here! ^-^

Jun 26, 2018

have you tried using a friend code? or does that not work at all anymore?

IsAiAh1#

Noob
Jul 7, 2018
Anyone want to visit my town? I have to get someone to buy something from Tom Nook so it will upgrade. Thanks.

IsAiAh1#

Noob
Jul 7, 2018

Hey, I have the same issue. I need someone to visit my town so I can get the last upgrade to Nook's shop. Please! :)

Aug 14, 2018
I've started playing again too! Need people to visit but can't remember how to add and stuff

Hi I’ve just started playing too and really would like to visit other towns I don’t know my code!

To get your friend code go to that tunnel looking building all the way in the back of the town and talk tp the dog on the right. Ask for your friend code and post it on here! I need someone to come to my town so i can get the biggest nook store

Aug 17, 2018
I've started playing again too! Need people to visit but can't remember how to add and stuff

Hi I’ve just started playing too and really would like to visit other towns I don’t know my code!

To get your friend code go to that tunnel looking building all the way in the back of the town and talk tp the dog on the right. Ask for your friend code and post it on here! I need someone to come to my town so i can get the biggest nook store
hey me too! I want nookington's too! :D lol

Sep 22, 2018
Is anyone on right now with their gates open?! I need your friend code/ character name/ town name! I can't get a friend code thanks to wfc disconnect (thanks a lot Nintendo)

Sep 28, 2018

Anyone know some 3rd party site i can connect to for internet now that wfc has been discontinued? I did see an article on Polygon from 4 years ago about it...how are you doing this?

Glea1113

Noob
Oct 12, 2018
Hey guys, I’m new to this. But I’ve started playing animal crossing wild worlds again and I want to upgrade my nook store so please someone help and visit my town to help me upgrade!!!! Help a girl out

Oct 13, 2018
Hey guys, I’m new to this. But I’ve started playing animal crossing wild worlds again and I want to upgrade my nook store so please someone help and visit my town to help me upgrade!!!! Help a girl out
AHHH I JUST STARTED TOO!!! Do you have a code? I’m unsure how to get mine but I would totally play with you!

wonderais

Noob
Oct 16, 2018
AHHH I JUST STARTED TOO!!! Do you have a code? I’m unsure how to get mine but I would totally play with you!

I just reloaded my old wild world town about two weeks ago! I'd be happy to play too (nookington's would be nice) I also need to figure out how to get a code first. Please let me know if you're interested in sharing codes :)

Nov 6, 2018

I just reloaded my old wild world town about two weeks ago! I'd be happy to play too (nookington's would be nice) I also need to figure out how to get a code first. Please let me know if you're interested in sharing codes :)

does anyone know if your 3ds friend code is the one you use? i cant get mine cos the wfc is disconnected :(