Dec 8, 2017
Can you still play City folk online? I just got it and would love to have friends! But I'm not sure if you can still do online?

Jan 16, 2018
Can you still play City folk online? I just got it and would love to have friends! But I'm not sure if you can still do online?

Hey, I play animal crossing still I’m on it tonight add me my friend code is 07557658065

wiimmfi Server via usb loader Gx
Additional info needed to connect

Name: Tobin
Town: Xanth
Code: 3356-0775-8958
Also nice to know what fruit you have :) I have pears. .... please reply with your full info :) Thanks

mustard25

Noob
Jan 16, 2018

Hey, I play animal crossing still I’m on it tonight add me my friend code is 07557658065

Also nice to know what fruit you have :) I have pears. .... please reply with your full info :) Thanks
Hi! I was wondering how I am able to connect to accf online, it says it is not available anymore?!

WitchDR

Noob
Jan 17, 2018
Name - Tony
Town - Balmora
Code - not sure how to get one just made my town paid the first loan off

Any help?

Hi! I was wondering how I am able to connect to accf online, it says it is not available anymore?!

Daniikinns

Noob
Jan 25, 2018
I just recently got this game. Used to play on my GameCube. My wii is telling me it can’t issue me a friend code because Nintendo no longer supports wii connect or something for my software. Am I screwed for playing with other people then?

Elfkie

Noob
May 25, 2018
Hi it’s great to see others are still playing this wonderful game. I have added two of you Tony and the other guy told Tobin and the first gentleman I was unable to add because it says it’s an invalid code my info

: All fruits
User Elfkin
Town: Lil Easy
Code: 3053–7328–8706

I play a lot and when I’m on the gates always open let’s have some fun thanks!!

QUOTE="George190, post: 515794192, member: 96504012"]Hey, I play animal crossing still I’m on it tonight add me my friend code is 07557658065[/QUOTE]

MerLava

Noob
Jun 1, 2018
Yay!!! Glad I found this forum!! Add me too please!

FC 4601-6184-4350
Name Nadia
Town Merville
[face_peace]

MerLava

Noob
Jun 1, 2018
Ready! Let me know if it isn’t working

So I can't save without it ending in a endless loop, I'm gonna try to fix it.

Ah okay. Gate is open.m. Take your time. I’m just doing my dailies now. Cool place you have!! I should have grabbed more fruit but thought you’d like a variety of store items and my store is Walmart. lol! I can give you a bunch of free stuff when you figure it out. ☺️

Nintails74

Noob
Jun 4, 2018
Ready! Let me know if it isn’t working

Ah okay. Gate is open.m. Take your time. I’m just doing my dailies now. Cool place you have!! I should have grabbed more fruit but thought you’d like a variety of store items and my store is Walmart. lol! I can give you a bunch of free stuff when you figure it out. ☺️

I backed up my save and now I'm starting new save and seeing if that works, Ill message you when I'm ready

MerLava

Noob
Jun 1, 2018

I backed up my save and now I'm starting new save and seeing if that works, Ill message you when I'm ready

Ok cool

Nintails74

Noob
Jun 4, 2018

Ok cool

Sorry that took so long, had to redo the nook work thing and go to the city, come back, and make sure that I could still save, anyways, new fr: 2110 - 5374 - 4991, Jordan, The Dump

MerLava

Noob
Jun 1, 2018

Ok cool

Sorry that took so long, had to redo the nook work thing and go to the city, come back, and make sure that I could still save, anyways, new fr: 2110 - 5374 - 4991, Jordan, The Dump

Awww man! Sorry hope I didn’t cause all that! Gate open! I’m so thrilled someone else is still connecting on here. Had to go through a twist to get in but it’s awesome!!

Jun 5, 2018

Awww man! Sorry hope I didn’t cause all that! Gate open! I’m so thrilled someone else is still connecting on here. Had to go through a twist to get in but it’s awesome!!
I’ve added you both if that’s okay, my friend code is 2063 8279 9794 my name is Lauren and town is Sweet C

MerLava

Noob
Jun 1, 2018

I’ve added you both if that’s okay, my friend code is 2063 8279 9794 my name is Lauren and town is Sweet C
Cool I’ll add you when I get back!

So fun!

Aleny

Noob
Jun 20, 2018
Name jenn
City : hell

Heyy!! I still play ACCF too :D

Friend code: 1636 — 7555 — 9882
Name: Ale
Town: Disney

But my wii won’t let me open my gate :( idk why... can somebody help me? It says that “Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for this sofrware has been discontinued. Visit support.nintendo.com for a list of current Ninendo Wi-Fi Connection-compatible software <2010>

Sep 8, 2018
They better have cancelled the WiFi connection for the wii animal crossing because they’re about to announce the switch animal crossing [face_angry]

joei_1004

Noob
Sep 27, 2018
Hey y'all should add me on ACCF and come to my town
Name: Zymariya
Town: Hiram
Code: 5460-6123-1221
Fruit: Cherries

Queenieliz

Noob
Jan 14, 2019
Hey I’m wondering do y’all still play?

I still play! Would love to connect up with anyone who still does.
Name: Lizzy
Town Name: England
Friend Code: 3867-5180-6462
Fruit: Apples (originally), Oranges and Cherries

I do!!

Name: Darla
Town: Yamtown
Friend Code: 2668-8843-2062
Fruit: Cherries and Coconuts

I have an Animal Crossing Server on Discord if you'd like to arrange with me to connect up: https://discord.gg/yYcdjzJ

yam-queen

Noob
Jan 14, 2019

I do!!

I have an Animal Crossing Server on Discord if you'd like to arrange with me to connect up: https://discord.gg/yYcdjzJ

Thank you!!!

Sherbeart

Noob
Feb 7, 2019
I just recently got this game. Used to play on my GameCube. My wii is telling me it can’t issue me a friend code because Nintendo no longer supports wii connect or something for my software. Am I screwed for playing with other people then?
Shows you how to play after they canceled it. I haven’t got a friend code yet. If you’re still playing tell me how it goes

cookies101

Noob
Feb 8, 2019
Hey I’m wondering do y’all still play?

I do!!

I just started playing!

Name: Neel
Town: cookies
Friend Code: 4515-7204-2161
Fruit: Peaches

_selena.l

Noob
Feb 16, 2019
Feb 18, 2019
Any time this afternoon, just tell me when.

Name: Benny
Town: Benville
Friend Code: (I'll tell you if someone is interested)
Fruit: Peaches

Squarexx

Noob
Mar 1, 2019
5202 - 9152 - 9563
Justin
Town: Banff
Fruit: Peach

Hey all, I've been on everyday lately. I have added pretty much all of you :) as many as I could anyways!

Mark9714

Noob
Mar 5, 2019
Name: Mark
Town: Musgraves
Friend Code: 2153-4885-5870
Fruit: apples!!

I just started and wanna make some friends on this :) just send an invite