Mycen_R

Noob
Jan 24, 2005
The Walking Dead has always put the player in difficult and or stressful situations, so I was thinking it would be rather interesting if Telltale Games were to have Clementine begin menstruation. Think about it. It would create so many challenges.

1. She most likely wouldn't know what's going on as no one has likely explained it to her.
2. A majority of gamers are male and also wouldn't know how to deal with it.
3. The blood would attract walkers, making it more difficult to hide from them.
etc.

Clementine is 11 as of episode 1 and girls usually begin their cycle at 13, but due to the amount of stress caused by the terrible things that have happened to her, she could have begun it earlier. I know it can be a rather touchy subject, but if any company can write it well and make it work, it's Telltale Games.

Thoughts? Other ideas about Season Two?

RossLeyshonInception

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 13, 2010
I wouldn't put it past Telltale to go into this much detail. I agree that it would be an interesting story component. I just hope that Clem survives til then.... [face_praying]

Oni-Ali

For Whom The Bell Tolls
Oct 14, 2011
Neverneverland
Lol you're thinking far too into it. Telltale tells great stories from a grand scheme. A side challenge like that may take away from the story they're trying to achieve.

ChrisDaViking

Just Some Guy
Jul 6, 2008
Depths of Obscurity
Their walkers not sharks. And she Clementine, not the chick pretending to be a boy in Pitch Black. I'm pretty sure walkers are attracted to movement and sound, I don't recall them responding to the smell of blood. For that reason alone I don't see this being something to be done, but it's also a little risque' to do when it involves a young female. Walkers trying to eat an 11/13 year old girls menstruating vagina is a little too much.

LAST_PRAYER

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 31, 2005
The Walking Dead has always put the player in difficult and or stressful situations, so I was thinking it would be rather interesting if Telltale Games were to have Clementine begin menstruation. Think about it. It would create so many challenges.

1. She most likely wouldn't know what's going on as no one has likely explained it to her.
2. A majority of gamers are male and also wouldn't know how to deal with it.
3. The blood would attract walkers, making it more difficult to hide from them.
etc.

Clementine is 11 as of episode 1 and girls usually begin their cycle at 13, but due to the amount of stress caused by the terrible things that have happened to her, she could have begun it earlier. I know it can be a rather touchy subject, but if any company can write it well and make it work, it's Telltale Games.

Thoughts? Other ideas about Season Two?

Have you been told to have a psychiatric evaluation done at anytime in your life?

Last edited: