Edgehead

IGN’s Tribal Chief
Oct 1, 2005
I mean 4.5? I really enjoyed it...sure no freeroam but I think the game deserved atleast a 7,who agrees?

firesq4014

Star
Dec 5, 2008
As long as you liked it why care what score it got. Those that rely so much on game scores miss so much it's not even funny.

About the game itself, I never played it so my opinion doesn't matter. I could be like the majority that would see that 4.5 score and jump on the bandwagon and trash it up, down, left, and right, but...that's not me.

Jul 23, 2012
From what I've my seen of it it looks pretty decent although I haven't played it. But it isn't my style either. It looks like a good, fun game. Easy 7 in my opinion.

Ninjapenguin1

No Longer a Noob
Nov 21, 2010
Duckberg
I mean 4.5? I really enjoyed it...sure no freeroam but I think the game deserved atleast a 7,who agrees?
I honestly couldn't stand the game. And I've played all the Spidey games this generation. I LOVED Shattered Dimensions, so naturally I was pumped for EOT but it really disappointed me. Story wise it was good, but gameplay was pretty much all inside of Alchemex with both Spideys, and very little variety. I don't like how they cut out two of the spideys from Shattered, the 4 were awesome! And every level in Shattered was a different locale with a different villain, SO awesome!

I rented it from Gamefly and beat it because I'm a completionist, and secretly hoped it was better. And it was painful.

And this is all coming from a HUGE Spiderman fan of the Comics-Shows-Movies-Games.

Edgehead

IGN’s Tribal Chief
Oct 1, 2005
I honestly couldn't stand the game. And I've played all the Spidey games this generation. I LOVED Shattered Dimensions, so naturally I was pumped for EOT but it really disappointed me. Story wise it was good, but gameplay was pretty much all inside of Alchemex with both Spideys, and very little variety. I don't like how they cut out two of the spideys from Shattered, the 4 were awesome! And every level in Shattered was a different locale with a different villain, SO awesome!

I rented it from Gamefly and beat it because I'm a completionist, and secretly hoped it was better. And it was painful.

And this is all coming from a HUGE Spiderman fan of the Comics-Shows-Movies-Games.

What a random bump lol...