9. mario party 6
8. mario party
7. mario party 8
6. mario party ds
5. mario party 4
4. mario party island tour
3. mario party 9
2. mario party 2 ( get it )
and the number 1 mario party game iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssss… mario party 7

Malon_Forever

No Longer a Noob
Dec 2, 2003
Mario Party 2
Mario Party
Mario Party 3
Mario Party 4
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 7
Mario Party 8
Mario Party 6
Mario Party DS

Those are the one's I've played. The N64 ones are all I really need. And give me MP4 or MP5 to switch it up a bit.

Quiet-Giant

~Don't forget to LIM~
Jun 8, 2006
Florida
The only one I've never played is Mario Party E, so technically I don't have any clue what to think about that game. As for my thoughts on others, I enjoyed all of the games equally, so it's hard for me to consider a Mario Party game to be the "worst" of the bunch. If I were to decide which one was least liked by me, that would be Mario Party 6.

Malon_Forever

No Longer a Noob
Dec 2, 2003
If you dislike 3 and 5 then gtfo. Three is so much awesome and 5 tried to be innovative and it succeeded with a lot. Plus 3 and 5, purely from a mini game stand point are amazing. What is Mario Party E? I didn't like the DS Mario Party that much. I've kinda given up on the franchise but it still holds a place in my heart ~o)

Malon_Forever

No Longer a Noob
Dec 2, 2003
I used to always regard Mario Party 6 as the worst, and I would get condescension from other users because they thought it was one of the best, lol.

lol it is really bad. I want to try 7 and 9 but I've never really heard anything good about them. I'll probably try 10 since Smash has re-opened my social gaming (local play).

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2014
Texas
If you dislike 3 and 5 then gtfo. Three is so much awesome and 5 tried to be innovative and it succeeded with a lot. Plus 3 and 5, purely from a mini game stand point are amazing. What is Mario Party E? I didn't like the DS Mario Party that much. I've kinda given up on the franchise but it still holds a place in my heart ~o)

I like 5

Mario party E is and e-reader version of mario party advance

Mario party DS was my first mario party

11-13 I dont like

Jul 12, 2014
Texas
I used to always regard Mario Party 6 as the worst, and I would get condescension from other users because they thought it was one of the best, lol.

lol it is really bad. I want to try 7 and 9 but I've never really heard anything good about them. I'll probably try 10 since Smash has re-opened my social gaming (local play).

I really love 7 and 9 just for the minigames

Jun 9, 2015
Now that Mario party 10 came out, I will redo the list

13. Mario party advance (game boy advance)
12. Mario party 3 (Nintendo 64)
11. Mario party 5 (Nintendo GameCube)
10. Mario party 6 (Nintendo GameCube)
9. Mario party 8 (Nintendo Wii)
8. Mario party DS (Nintendo DS)
7. Mario party island tour (Nintendo 3ds)
6. Mario party (Nintendo 64)
5. Mario party 4 (Nintendo GameCube)
4. Mario party 9 (Nintendo Wii)
3. Mario party 10 (Nintendo WIIU)
2. Mario party 2 (Nintendo 64)
1. Mario party 7 (Nintendo GameCube)