gsilver

Star
Sep 6, 2000
I've got one. Seems easy enough to clean:
Fill the tub to the first vent line with water dish soap, run it though the dishwasher once in a while for a deeper clean.

Really useful, as I get better results /w less effort for a number of things that I used to pan fry, faster than an oven and equivalent results for some foods, and just better than the oven for others.

I do wish that mine were less bulky, as the outer casing has a rather large footprint. Mostly got it because it was on sale, as opposed to researching a specific one.

I've done a variety of vegetables, breads, meats, french fries, etc.

Last edited:

-Troopa-

No Longer a Noob
Jul 7, 2019
Yeah, I refer to it as the adult version of the easy bake oven.

We use it for chicken wings, fries and broccoli. But we don’t use it often.

Andyster

No Longer a Noob
Oct 12, 2014
I use it a lot. It roasts things without heating up my kitchen. Here are my favorite items
1) Tofu: I can get a quick crisp on firm tofu in like 15 minutes while I’m doing the vegetables and rice for a stir fry. Then just mix it in the sauce.

2) roast vegetables like asparagus brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes. I could get similar quality here in the oven but this is faster and doesn’t heat my whole house like running the oven at 450 does.

3) frozen foods: it’s the greatest French fry, tater tot and French bread pizza device.

m00m00m00

ಠ_ಠ
Jun 14, 2001
what brands do yall use?
i dont cook but my family uses this cheap insignia ones that go on sale at best buy all the time for 59 dollars

really at that price point you can just replace them every so often if needed ig, like cheap vacuum cleaners

Andyster

No Longer a Noob
Oct 12, 2014
what brands do yall use?
I literally just got one that was in sale at target. It’s a power xl and I’ve had it since 2018 and only had to replace the nonstick grate ( for like 8 dollars on Amazon)