Nov 19, 2011
Hello,

I'm trying to collect the last few bits and pieces for 100% on the game and I'm having trouble with the Aguamenti lesson; I can deluminate the lamp on the lower floor, with Ron or Dumbledore, but I can't luminate the lamp on the upper floor. It doesn't get the green outline wherever I stand.

Is there anything particular you have to do? Can you luminate the lamp while jumping? Has anyone else had this problem?

It's really annoying, I can't work out what I'm doing wrong.

Cheers in advance.

Edited to add: When I jump close to the lamp I get the exclamation mark hint, but I can't use the deluminator while jumping, no?

patsgirl71

Noob
Aug 8, 2012
Hello,

I'm trying to collect the last few bits and pieces for 100% on the game and I'm having trouble with the Aguamenti lesson; I can deluminate the lamp on the lower floor, with Ron or Dumbledore, but I can't luminate the lamp on the upper floor. It doesn't get the green outline wherever I stand.

Is there anything particular you have to do? Can you luminate the lamp while jumping? Has anyone else had this problem?

It's really annoying, I can't work out what I'm doing wrong.

Cheers in advance.

Edited to add: When I jump close to the lamp I get the exclamation mark hint, but I can't use the deluminator while jumping, no?
The aquamenti spell has nothing to do with the deluminater.The aquamenti spell is a water spell that can either water flowers or put out fire.The deluminater is the light that only ron weasley has. stand close to a lighted lamp (you will see a sparkle around it) and press the Z button then go to an unlighted lamp(again you'll see a sparkle) and again press the z button. No you can't jump when you're holding the deluminater. When your close to either a lighted lamp or a unlighted lamp you should see the letter Z above rons head. this means to press the Z button on the nunchuclk and the light should go right to the lamp.Hope this helps!