Rebecca - 39
Leon - 42
Claire - 40
Ada - 45
Sherry - 33
Billy - 47
Ashley - 35
Sheva - 33

Sherry being 33 now completely blows my mind, I had no idea she was that old. I blame RE6 making her look very young.

Also Jill and Claire are getting really high up there in the "old maid" type of ages. Hard to believe neither of them ever had kids, in their mid late 40's it'd be almost too late. Poor Jill is almost 50...yikes.

If Capcom never reboots the series we're going to be having a middle age cast if the main 4 keep returning soon.

Zombiedrd

No Longer a Noob
Jan 28, 2006
As of 2019 the main cast would be these ages now:

Chris - 46
Jill - 45
Barry - 59
Rebecca - 39
Leon - 42
Claire - 40
Ada - 45
Sherry - 33
Billy - 47
Ashley - 35
Sheva - 33

Sherry being 33 now completely blows my mind, I had no idea she was that old. I blame RE6 making her look very young.

Also Jill and Claire are getting really high up there in the "old maid" type of ages. Hard to believe neither of them ever had kids, in their mid late 40's it'd be almost too late. Poor Jill is almost 50...yikes.

If Capcom never reboots the series we're going to be having a middle age cast if the main 4 keep returning soon.

Sherry was only 24 when RE6(2012) occurred. Some women can look quite young into later years.

As for Jill and Claire, they are both Gen X career people. Them not having kids is normal. Like half of Gen X people will not have children(Varies between countries). Millennial(Gen Y) is even higher. It is why by the next century the world population will start to recede and eventually not enough people will be a very real problem in the centuries to come

Last edited:

ORIGINALJOECOOL

Don't F*** with the Original!
Nov 1, 2002
FOH with reboots.

Although it doesn't matter at this point.They were never great at storytelling,they would fuck a new one up just as they did the old one.
I just look at as 1,2,3,CVX and 5 as the story and the rest is BS. Long live the OG Cast! [face_flag]

D

deleted-1096115

Original poster
FOH with reboots.

Although it doesn't matter at this point.They were never great at storytelling,they would fuck a new one up just as they did the old one.
I just look at as 1,2,3,CVX and 5 as the story and the rest is BS. Long live the OG Cast! [face_flag]
maxresdefault.jpg

mystery79

No longer a mod, and unable to edit your textz
May 23, 2003
Cleveland
Yeah and so are most of the people who post here. Thanks for the reminder.

Also you posted Claire's 40 and then later said mid to late 40s? ....Yeah ok.

Last edited:

BahamutXXXX

Destiny Deserter
Aug 10, 2003
Canada, eh?
When I started posting on IGN I was 16... I am 31 now (32 in just over 2 months). [face_tired]

Its even weirder to think that Sherry is older than I am. :^O

Last edited: