Stormyblade

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!
Apr 30, 2005
Somewhere around Hillsboro, OR
I'm in a Federal Witness Program and therefore unable to ever post a picture of myself on the internets...some of you folks here might be just crazy enough to want to hunt me down and take all my gold that I got as part of my protection program. I don't use checks or cards as those can be traced -- I was given gold so I can sell it for cash as needed.

_sooz_

El Fusilado
Dec 12, 2004
/sighs
/mutters "i must be nuts"

Ok, to get it out of the way, i'll comment on these things before someone else does:

- Yes, i am fat. I am, however i am losing weight, just a shame it cant happen overnight lol.
- I am not wearing any makeup. I rarely wear it, so i didnt think to put any on just to take a quick pic on my phone
With that said, here's me-

iu1mq.jpg

Reapist

2016 NFL GURU
May 18, 2005
/sighs
/mutters "i must be nuts"

Ok, to get it out of the way, i'll comment on these things before someone else does:

- Yes, i am fat. I am, however i am losing weight, just a shame it cant happen overnight lol.
- I am not wearing any makeup. I rarely wear it, so i didnt think to put any on just to take a quick pic on my phone
With that said, here's me-

iu1mq.jpg
Hit It.

Reapist

2016 NFL GURU
May 18, 2005
There's a small lake here that's supposed to have crappie. I plan to test it soon. Are they spawning down there yet Sith?

Caledric

Right aligned!
Sep 22, 2002
Ironically I've gotten new glasses and a haircut since that photo and its only about a week old haha

_sooz_

El Fusilado
Dec 12, 2004

ooo, I better go to the VN archive while I still can. You said this many times over many years.

I have. And i havent always been gung-ho, losing 5lbs a week but i have been steadily losing weight for 2 years. At one point i put a lot back on due to a med switch, so i kinda had to start again last year which pissed me off. But, im getting there :)