Oct 15, 2008
I found this picture today while I was on line and I thought it would be a great gundam for Athrun should he ever lost Infinite Justice. I did not draw this picture.

http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/05162008/a/9/9/5/a995de33de1bb0_full.jpg

Link64Gogetta

No Longer a Noob
Nov 19, 2000
This board is only active when there's a Gundam Series currently airing. Right now all we have is an OVA that's begging adapted from an already existing story so there's not much to talk about.

zgmfx

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 4, 2004
Any Gundam Athrun pilots needs to have two things. One, it has to be some shade of red, maybe a little on the purple or maroon side. Two, it has to have that weird horn thing stick straight up off of its head.

I don't know how it is that it ended up that way but that's how it goes in SEED. I mean, even in Destiny, when Athrun was MIA from ZAFT, they still went and built a Gundam that was designed for him.

That aside, that's a pretty nice looking Gundam, though kind of bulky, and purple is a fairly underused color in Gundam.

Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
No doubt that with the color and name, it fits Athruns theme, char-clonism, and motiff. And Yes it is a Mobile Suit, for it has a body, legs, and head in a humanish figure, the bulk just adding on, with out making too tall.

It looks like the Justice, Combined with 00, combined with Wing Zero. Kinda awesome